When it comes to sending a wedding eCards and writing wedding anniversary wishes, getting the message right is key. Whether you’re writing an anniversary message to your partner, friends, parents or siblings, there are a number of different wedding anniversary wishes to choose from.
If you and your partner, or the couple you’re writing an anniversary card for, are wonderful jokers, you’ll love our funny wedding anniversary messages.
Wedding anniversary virtual wedding eCards aren’t always easy to write. There are times when you have to write an anniversary card to a couple who are facing difficult circumstances.
Whether it’s family troubles or relationship ones, we have some of the most sensitive-yet-thoughtful wedding anniversary wishes for the trickiest of situations.
Whatever the occasion, be it a couple celebrating one year together or 75 years of marriage, our wedding anniversary wishes and wedding anniversary card messages have something to suit every kind of couple and occasion.
Writing Tips for Generic Wedding Anniversary Wishes
If you’re looking to write a more general wedding congratulations ecard free wish in a wedding anniversary ecard, the most important thing is to wish the couple a lovely day.
Be sure to reference their anniversary and if you’re stuck for things to say, you can always make a note of how many years they have together.
Another lovely thing to write in an anniversary card is a well-wish for all of the future anniversaries the couple have to look forward to.
Generic Wedding Anniversary Wishes
1. Happy anniversary to you both. We always knew the two of you had something special.
2. Enjoy your anniversary, you have so many more to come.
3. Another year married = another year to celebrate.
4. Wishing you both all the love and happiness on your anniversary.
5. Have a wonderful anniversary and enjoy every moment.
6. Congratulations on [XX] years together – here’s to many more.
7. Can’t believe it’s been [XX] years already! Happy anniversary to you both.
8. We’re raising a toast to [XX] years since the world’s best wedding.
9. Enjoy looking back on all of your special memories together.
10. It only feels like yesterday we were celebrating at your wedding!
Writing Tips for Funny Wedding Anniversary Wishes
If you and your partner have that kind of wonderful relationship, a funny wedding anniversary digital card is a great way to pay homage to that.
You know your partner better than anyone else, so think about the things you often laugh about. Is there an insider joke or quote you always say to each other or a particular show you constantly reference?
One thing to remember is to keep it light. Whilst funny wedding anniversary quotes are great for a laugh, you want to ensure the joke isn’t taken too far.
We’d always steer away from any particular insecurities or sensitive subjects. Though you may find it hilarious, there’s a chance your partner won’t and no one wants to start an argument on their anniversary.
Funny Anniversary Wishes for Your Partner
11. Happy anniversary [insert the wrong name].
12. Happy anniversary from the best thing that ever happened to you.
13. Happy anniversary to my favourite [husband/wife/partner] so far.
14. Happy anniversary to my love. P.S It’s your turn to do the washing up.
15. I love you so much I might even let you choose what we watch tonight… or not!
16. Let’s celebrate the day you finally realised you’ll never find anyone better than me.
17. Annoying you every day for the last [XX] years is my favourite thing to do and I can’t wait to carry on doing it for the rest of our lives.
18. I love everything about you – even your morning breath, smelly feet, loud snores, terrible taste in music and the 500 alarms you set every morning.
19. Marriage is a relationship where one person is always right, and the other person is you.
20. I love you more and more each day…except yesterday – you were really annoying yesterday.
21. Happy anniversary baby. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life money with you!
22. Happy [XX] years. It’s remarkable how long we’ve managed to tolerate each other for.
23. The Davide to my Ekin-Su, you’re 100% my type on paper!
24. I know I really love you, because despite how much I want to kill you sometimes, I can’t because I’d miss you too much!
Speak the words of your heart on any special occasion with some Group ecards that can be easily sent to your close ones without any hassle.