The global mass flow controller market was valued at USD 1.25 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1.54 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.10% over the forecast period (2022 – 2028).
A Mass Flow Controller is a device that regulates the flow rate of fluids, gases, and liquids in order to achieve accurate measurement. The controllers are designed differently depending on the type of gas or liquid and the flow rate range. The flow rate is automatically controlled by the controller, which is unaffected by changes in gas pressure. The mass flow sensor, inlet and outlet ports, and proportional control valve are all included. It is used extensively in the chemical, electronics, metal, and mining industries.
Top Players’ Company Profiles
- Bronkhorst High-Tech (Netherlands)
- Brooks Instrument (US)
- Burkert Fluid Control Systems (Germany)
- MKS Instruments (US)
- Sierra Instruments (US)
- Horiba (Japan)
- Sensirion (Switzerland)
- Alicat Scientific (US)
- Teledyne Hastings (US)
Get sample report https://skyquestt.com/report/mass-flow-controller-market
Global Mass Flow Controller Key Market Trends
- The key trend observed in the Mass Flow Controller Market is the use of right material to manufacture this device. For instance, there is a growing trend in the Mass Flow Controller Market to use stainless steel mass flow control products in the pharma sector. Qualities such as resistance to high temperatures and pressure make stainless an attractive raw material to be used in MFC in the Pharmaceutical sector. Due to this increasing demand for stainless steel MFC, it is estimated that the Mass Flow Controller Market will grow by 5% CAGR by 2027. Players in the market are now investing in R&D activities to develop new stainless steel MFC.
- Another trend observed is the Mass Flow Controller Market player’s investments in creating and introducing new solutions in the market. For instance, due to the expansion of semiconductor industries in Asia and the USA, the Mass Flow Controller Market for MFC is growing. Considering this scenario, firms such as MKS Instruments, Hitachi, and others are coming up with novel products. For instance, In April 2022, Bronkhorst introduced the tiny FLEXI-FLOW, a mass flow control solution that combines a through-chip sensor with by-pass technology. The multifunctional Mass Flow Controller combines a through-chip sensor with by-pass technology to achieve great flow control stability and settling periods of less than 150 milliseconds (millisecond).
Global Mass Flow Controller Market SkyQuest Analysis
SkyQuest’s ABIRAW (Advanced Business Intelligence, Research & Analysis Wing) is our Business Information Services team that Collects, Collates, Co-relates, and Analyses the Data collected by means of Primary Exploratory Research backed by robust Secondary Desk research. SkyQuest identified the key dominating segments of the Mass Flow Controller Market by offerings and verticals.
SkyQuest Technology Group is a Global Market Intelligence, Innovation Management & Commercialization organization that connects innovation to new markets, networks & collaborators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
1 Apache Way,
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Reports you may like to read ;
- Global Frozen Pizza Market
- Global Cider Market
- Global Mushroom Market
- Global Potato Processing Market