Talking about Skin home remedies, we have been using many such things for centuries, which are the remedy for various diseases related to the skin. Actually, there are many such seeds, flowers and leaves in nature, which are full of medicinal properties and which have been used continuously for the face. Similarly, there are many such natural spices and things used in the kitchen, which work as a panacea for skin related problems. So, let us know different types of home remedies for the skin.
Skin types and home remedies
Home remedies for dry skin:
Dry skin or dry skin usually bothers many people. People with such skin lack moisture in the outer layer of the face. If it is left untreated, dry skin can crack and become infected. It is very important to keep dry skin moisturized because if the skin remains dry for a long time, it can lead to other problems. Antioxidant-rich foods can reduce this damage and help your body make new cells, there are some home remedies you can use for dry skin. such as
- Sunflower seed oil – Sunflower seed oil acts as a moisturizer and balances hydration. You can use it for dry skin.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil is a panacea for dry skin. It helps to significantly improve the hydration of the skin and increase the lipid (fat) content on the surface of the skin.
- Oatmeal bath – Oatmeal bath is a natural ingredient that can help treat dry skin, Oatmeal extracts have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Honey – Honey is rich in moisturizing properties, which retain moisture in the face. Honey is rich in many properties, which are used for many diseases of the skin.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera gel is beneficial for dry skin. Aloe vera is used to cure rashes and dry skin.
Home remedies for oily skin:
People with oily skin tend to release more serum. In such a situation, the pores of the skin are filled with dirt and oil, due to which people have problems with acne. In such a situation, it is important that people with oily skin use those things for their skin, which reduces the oil and dirt of the skin. such as
- Cornstarch for Oily Skin
- Honey for Oily Skin
- Tomato Face Pack for Oily Skin
- Banana Mask for Oily Skin
- Coffee for Oily Skin
- Baking Soda for Oily Skin
- Aloe Vera for Oily Skin
- Orange Peel for Oily Skin
Home remedies for various skin problems-
- Home remedies for acne
Acne begins when pores in your skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells, each pore connected to a sebaceous gland, which produces an oily substance called sebum. Excess sebum can plug the pores, which can lead to the growth of a bacteria and irritate the skin. In this case, you can also try home remedies, such as
- Apple cider vinegar
- honey and cinnamon mask
- Tree tea oil
- Apply green tea on the face
- Use aloe vera (Moisturise with aloe vera)
- Home remedies for whiteheads
The oily glands of the face release natural oil called sebum on the surface of the skin. When sebum, hair, and skin cells form a plug in the hair follicle and pus fills up, a whitehead develops. In addition, bacteria that live on the outer layer of the skin or the epidermis are attracted to the clogged pores and multiply. The presence of bacteria draws immune cells into the pore, which causes inflammation. If enlarged follicles remain trapped beneath the surface of the skin, it will appear as a white bump called a whitehead. You can use many home remedies for whiteheads, such as
- Facial steam
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Tea tree oil
- Honey face mask
- Blackheads home remedy
Blackheads start accumulating on the face due to dirt. They cannot be easily removed from the face. In such a situation, you can use some special home remedies to prevent and reduce them. such as
- baking soda
- Kasturi turmeric
- Coconut oil and sugar scrub
- Green tea face mask
- Home remedies for sunburn
People often get burns on the face and they get sunburn due to the harmful rays of the sun. In such a situation, there are some home remedies to correct sunburn, by using which you can avoid it. such as
- Wash your face with cold water
- Baking soda and oatmeal
- Aloe vera