Tar airlines ensure that people are getting the best traveling experience. However, these days, safety is more related to health. If you are looking for the process, you can get the booking safely and make the traveling easy. You can read further and learn about the methods.
Guidelines to Tar airlines baggage policy for safe board
- Once you visit Tar Airline’s official website go to the “Advanced search.”
- Select the flight and make the payment which should be online for your reservation. You will get the ticket at the registered email address.
- You have to follow some tips; however, these are not time-consuming processes; you can just direct them to know how much baggage and luggage a traveler can take to a flight so get to know TAR Aerolineas baggage policy
How much does Tar Airlines charge for overweight baggage?
Travelers carrying overweight baggage weighing more not than 25 Kg are charged a fee.
- Bags weighing between 20-25 Kg are charged USD 50 per bag.
- And bags weighing between 25-40 Kg are charged USD 100 per bag.
- Lastly, the bags weighing over 40 Kg are not accepted as checked baggage or hold baggage.
Still, if the traveler feels to verify the Tar baggage policy and fee for overweight baggage, one can reach out to the airline customer service.
What are the charges for carrying oversize baggage?
- Travelers who are carrying oversized baggage, need to pay a fee at the time of check-in.
- As per the standard TAR baggage policy,baggage must not weigh more than 10kg and must fit within the dimensions of 22 x 39 x 30cm.
- And for the bags with dimensions between 80-200 linear inches are not accepted as checked or hold baggage.
So above information will help you to safely get into the flight.