People who suffer from chronic pain and other conditions such as arthritis can find relief by using a handheld massager. The following article will provide tips on how to choose the best handheld massager for your needs.
The first thing you should consider is the design of the massager. There are many different designs available, including those that are shaped like a tennis racket and those that are shaped like a wand. You should also consider the size of the massager, as well as whether or not it has an ergonomic grip or not.
The next thing to consider is what type of massage you want to get out of your handheld massager. Some people prefer deep tissue massage, while others prefer surface massage. If you have never used one before, it might be best to talk with a professional chiropractor about what type of massage would be best for your needs before making a purchase decision.
Choosing the best handheld massager is not easy. There are a lot of different types and models available in the market. To make it easier for you, we have listed some of the most popular models below.
1) Brookstone Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager
2) HoMedics Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massager
3) Homedics HHP-200 Deep Kneading Heated Massage Pillow with Heat Therapy
4) HoMedics HHP-150 Heated Full Body Pillow with Heat Therapy
5) Brookstone Shiatsu Plus Back and Foot Massager
6) HoMedics HHP-300 Heated Full Body Pillow with Heat Therapy