QuickBooks allows its users to create a general ledger report that enables business owners and accountants to easily access a snapshot of their transactions. It is a kind of specific report of all transactions that are posted to each account and for each and every transaction, there is a credit and debit account, so it lists them all up. Note that the software supervises the financial data of the company and other tasks that were previously required to be completed by a full-time accountant. To learn the steps to print general ledger reports in QuickBooks, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also contact our team at +1-844-521-0490, and we will provide you with immediate support services.
Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop freezing up error
Steps to create journal entries
The steps to create journal entries in the General ledger are as follows:
- The user needs to start by simply logging into the QuickBooks account
- After that click on the company drop-down menu
- The next step is to make general journal entries an option
- Once done with that put in the date for the journal entry in the calendar and the account menu
- Enter the total value of the recorded transaction in the column for debit and enter the amount you want to indicate a deposit
Steps to print a General Ledger in QuickBooks
After you are well-versed in the steps to create a journal entry, printing them becomes easy. The steps involved in the process are as follows:
- At first, login to the QuickBooks account
- Now, choose the reports and accountant & taxes
- Also select the General ledger
- These steps will take you to a print screen page where you can specify the formatting options in regard to the printed general ledger
- The report will show the activities related to the QuickBooks account within a particular period of time.
Toward the end of this post, we hope that the user might find the above information of some assistance. However, if there is any query or if the user requires our assistance at any point in time, then connecting with our QuickBooks tech support professionals +1-844-521-0490 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support services.