Are you getting issues when using, installing, or updating QuickBooks Desktop? If so, there’s no need to be concerned any further. We’re here to help you with a comprehensive guide to repair QuickBooks desktop for windows. Please read this article to learn why you should repair it and how to correct any issues that arise during the procedure.
You may also read : How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000, 82 or 6000, 106?
Solution to Repair QuickBooks Desktop
Follow the solutions provided in this section to repair the QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 1: Repair with the Repair Message
- You can address the issue if you receive a notification to repair QuickBooks Desktop. Pay attention to the message’s instructions.
- Follow the instructions below to manually repair the message if you dismissed it or didn’t receive it.
- In the repair message, select the ‘Next’
- Allow the repair to finish before pressing the ‘Finish’
Solution 2: Repair QuickBooks Desktop
This simple procedure provided below can be used to restore QuickBooks. Follow each step carefully.
- Make a backup of your company file and restart the PC to end all background processes.
- Select ‘Programs and Features’ from the ‘Control Panel.’
- Select Remove a Program. Select QuickBooks from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Uninstall/Change.’
- Select ‘Repair’.
- Repairing it may take some time. Please restart your computer after it’s finished.