The MFC-7860DW is a laser all-in-one printer designed for small businesses and residential offices. In a space-saving layout, it combines fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying, color scanning, and high-speed faxing. The MFC-7860DW features adaptable paper handling with an adjustable 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker material. When you purchase the Brother MFC-7860DW printer, you should begin configuring it as soon as possible. The first step in installing the printer is to take it out of the box. The Brother MFC-7860DW is a laser all-in-one printer designed for small and home offices. It has a space-saving design that combines fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying, color scanning, and high-speed faxing. With this printer manual guide, you can learn how to complete your Brother MFC 7860DW scanner setup. Let’s get started.
Steps to Setup Brother MFC-7860DW Printer
Your Brother printer is simple to set up and install. Follow the directions in this Brother MFC-7860DW handbook, including getting drivers and setting up your wireless network. To complete the Brother MFC-7860DW software setup, users must read and follow the instructions in the Brother MFC-7860DW handbook.
- Download the Brother MFC-7860DW Printer Driver
To install a printer, you must first download the printer driver. To get the Brother 7860DW printer driver, follow the steps below:
- The printer driver for the Brother MFC-7860DW can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
- From the drop-down menu, choose OS Family, then OS Version.
- In this case, select the appropriate Windows version.
- Then. On the next screen, press the ‘OK’ button.
- The following page contains the primary drivers, software, and other utilities.
- Select the Download option to save the relevant file to your computer.
- Double-click the file once it has finished downloading. Follow the directions on your computer’s screen to complete the installation.
- The above steps will finish the installation and configuration of the Brother MFC-7860DW Printer driver on Windows.
- Setup your Brother MFC-7860DW Printer Setup
To complete your Brother MFC-7860DW printer configuration, follow the steps below:
- Before continuing with the wireless setup instructions below, make sure your Brother printer is within range of your router/modem.
- After you connect the power cable to the power source, turn on the Brother printer 7860DW and check to see if the Brother printer is ready to go.
- Hold the WPS button on your router for a few seconds now.
- Then look for the Wireless Setup button on the back of the Brother printer.
- Now press and hold the Wireless Setup button on your Brother MFC-7860DW printer.
- When the Brother printer searches for a network, the Toner bulb will blink.
- Finally, the ‘Ready LED’ will blink. This shows that the printer has been successfully connected to your wireless network.
With the recommendation of this Brother MFC-7860DW user manual, you can quickly set up and install your Brother printer. Follow the instructions in this manual guide to the letter, including the steps which you can perform for drivers of MFC 7860DW download and establish your wireless network. All users must read and follow all of the instructions in the Brother MFC-7860DW handbook to complete the printer setup.