How To Setup The Canon Pixma Mg 2522 Printer On A Mac Or Windows Computer
The Canon MG2522 is a colour inkjet all-in-one printer. It is capable of scanning and copying your files. This printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. There are numerous technological requirements for it, some of which are listed below: Additionally, if you are unable to quickly determine whether your branded printer machine is operational or not, you may tap on the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup page of our website and have the issues resolved.
How to Install a Canon Pixma MG-2522 Printer Driver on a Windows Computer
If you recently purchased a new Canon Pixma printer but are unsure how to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup on Windows. Consider the following important actions:
Method 1: Setup printer drivers
This approach covers the whole installation of the Canon Pixma printer driver. To obtain amazing printing, simply go to the official Canon website and check the driver download section.
Method 2: Using a USB connection to install a printer
Users must read the instruction manual for this approach from cover to cover. A high-quality USB cable is also required for a smooth printer installation. Follow the steps below to successfully install a Canon Pixma printer on Windows.
- Start by turning on your Canon printer and checking the Power LED to see if it is illuminated.
- Now restart your computer and launch a web browser.
- Go to the official Canon printer website to download the required Setup package file.
- Make certain that the printer is configured in accordance with the instructions.
- The USB cable must now be connected to the desktop and the printer, with one end connected to the desktop and the other to the printer.
- Select Devices and Printer from the Control Panel menu.
- To proceed to the next level, select Add a printer from the menu.
- Choose your printer from the list that displays on the screen.
- Select Next.
- Right-click a printer and then tap to make it the default.
- Printer Helpers may provide further assistance as well as the best troubleshooting advice from their professionals.
Method 3: Installing a printer over a wireless network
Follow these steps carefully to setup the Canon printer on a wireless network.
- Please ensure that the Canon MG 2522 printer is turned on by pressing the power button.
- From the printer’s menu, select Wireless Connect, then LAN settings.
- Next, select Easy Wireless Connect, followed by Wireless LAN Setup.
- Once the software you want to connect to is open, select Start Setup from the menu to continue with the Canon Pixma Setup.
- Choose your preferred connection method and preferences.
- Enter the username and password and select the router to connect to the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- Now, the setup will last for a while. You can print a test sheet once you’ve confirmed that the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup was successful.
Some Tips for Setting Up a Canon Pixma Printer on a Mac
To rapidly install the Canon Pixma printer on the MAC operating system, follow the steps below. If your machine runs the MacBook operating system, you must perform the following steps:
- To access the taskbar, select the Apple menu.
- Then. To pick it, tap System Preferences.
- Select the devices option after the system preferences box has opened.
- Then, to proceed, tap on the printers and scanners.
- In order to add a printing device, you must now click the Plus (+) icon.
- Choose the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer from the list of options as your ideal printer.
- For a successful printer installation, follow the on-screen directions.
- After the installation is complete, use the test command function to see how the printing system is performing.
This will make it easier for you to set up your Canon Pixma printer on a MAC computer. Customers can also visit the Canon printer support page for assistance with any Canon printer brand.
After reading this blog post, you should be able to easily install a Canon printer on a Mac or Windows computer. Remember to carefully follow the installation instructions when configuring your Canon printer. If you have any problems, you can contact Printer Helpers’ technical support team.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup