How to Spring Clean Your Home? Know Before You Start Yours in Greater Toronto Area
After a long and freezing winter in Canada, spring comes with tulips, cold winds, and rain. Homeowners should know how to keep their homes clean during this typical year. A spring cleaning checklist will help them keep their house neat, clean and healthy during spring without much effort.
Instead of hiring professional house cleaning services in Mississauga, many homeowners prefer to put their hand into this job. This list will surely help them finish the task in a faster and easier way than before.
Easy Spring Cleaning Checklist
All Room Spring Cleaning
If you live in a house with multiple bedrooms, the task will be a little time-consuming and daunting.
- You have to make a plan for each room based on its sizes, purpose and objects they have.
- Your kids’ room should get more attention than a guest bedroom which is not frequently used.
- Start with the dust cleaning that must include windows, doors, blinds, furniture, curtains, carpets, cabinet handles and doorknobs.
Kitchen Spring Cleaning
The kitchen is one of the biggest tasks when preparing for spring cleaning your home. According to the experts of house cleaning services in Toronto, most homeowners find kitchen cleaning most challenging because of the amount of dust, dirt, grease and stain it receives every day.
- Do not forget to wipe down all your electronic kitchen appliances.
- Try not to use water while removing stains and grease from them.
- Scrub the stovetop and use safe products while cleaning kitchen lights, cabinets and sink to avoid damage.
Bathroom Spring Cleaning
This is another tricky part of the entire job of home spring cleaning.
- Apart from cleaning the toilet, shower glasses and the grouts on the floor, you should also clean and organize your bathroom closet.
- Clean all the towels, wash bedding and pillows.
- Disinfection of your kids’ bath time toys should also be done rightly.
- Do not forget the floor mats and the shower curtains.
Outdoor Are Spring Cleaning List
If your home has several segments that do not belong to the central part of the home, you have to pay attention to cleaning all those outdoor areas. This can include;
- Home office
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor living room
- Conservatory or orangery
- Laundry room
All these areas mentioned above must be thoroughly cleaned to remain dust-free and provide a healthy environment. Remove furniture and other items from these areas so that you can clean the floor, walls, doors and windows without any interruption.
Why Hire an Expert for Home Spring Cleaning?
You are right if you think that spring cleaning at home is a time-consuming and hectic task. If you do not have enough time to invest, it is better to look for professional help. Get in touch with top companies in Toronto or Mississauga that provide reliable and effective house cleaning services at competitive prices.
Eazy2Clean is one such company that can cater to all your house cleaning needs in GTA. Their services are offered for commercial and residential properties through a remarkable team for house cleaning. You can trust their service and price, for they are very transparent. Please get in touch with their customer service team to know their details.