Web 3.0 Market Key Companies, Business Opportunities, Competitive Landscape
The global Web 3.0 market size reached USD 3.2 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 43.7% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Emergence of 5G and 6G networks along with blockchain technologies and launch of new Web 3.0 dApps and Web3 wallets is a major factor projected to drive market revenue growth between 2021 and 2030. Web 3.0 is driven by Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), which allows computers to analyze large volumes of data and aids in distribution of content based on a users’ specific needs. Web 3.0 apps are built on decentralized networks of several peer-to-peer servers, blockchains, or hybrid of the two, in which developers are rewarded for providing high-quality services, thereby establishing a stable and secure decentralized network.
The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Web 3.0 market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Web 3.0 industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Web 3.0 industry. The study on the Global Web 3.0 Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
For More Info, Get Sample Report Here @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1029
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Artificial Intelligence segment revenue is expected to register a rapid rate during the forecast period. Web 3.0 machines can read and decipher data, and creation of intelligent machines will certainly offer numerous benefits and advantages in future. Web 2.0 has similar capabilities, but is primarily human-based, which allows corrupt behaviors such as rigged ratings, biased reviews, and others. Moreover, Al distinguishes between genuine and fake, which is a major advantage for various reasons.
- Cryptocurrency segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Web 3.0 is the latest version of public blockchains, which is a record-keeping system for cryptocurrency transactions. Web 3.0 protocols rely majorly on cryptocurrencies. Users can also avail monetary incentives, rewards, and points for helping to create, govern, contribute, or improve any projects.
The key companies studied in the report are:
Web3 Foundation, Helium, Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd., Decentraland, Binance, Alchemy Insights, Inc., Crypto.com, Coinbase, Ripple, and Highstreet
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate of the Web 3.0 market for the forecast period, 2017 to 2027? What will be the market size and the share occupied by the prominent vendors by the estimated period?
- What are challenges and threats faced by the prominent vendors operating in the Web 3.0 market?
- Who are the prominent vendors and what has been their business strategy so far to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the past, present and emerging trends likely to influence the growth rate of the Web 3.0 market for the forecast period, 2017 to 2027?
- What are the opportunities prominent vendors can bank on to generate more profits during the estimated period?
Browse the complete Global Web 3.0 Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast Till 2027 @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/web-3-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Web 3.0 market on the basis of type, blockchain type, organization size, application, vertical, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Semantic Web
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 3D Graphics
Blockchain Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Organization Size (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Conversational Al
- Data and Transaction Storage
- Smart Contract
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- E-commerce & Retail
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- IT & Telecom
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Enquire for customization in Report @:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1029
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report or customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Artificial Intelligence In Radiology Market
Carbon Nanotubes Market
Traffic Jam Assist Systems Market
Virtual Power Plant Market
Electric Vehicle Fast Charging System Market
Industry 4.0 Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights