What are the Modules of SAP SuccessFactors: Benefits of Using it
SAP SuccessFactors is SAP’s human resource management and talent management solution. It provides various cloud-based solutions for managing HR functions like business alignment, people performance, and recruitment, Etc. SuccessFactors helps in digitalizing HR processes and functions and helps you in hiring the most suitable staff. It improves recruitment functions and makes new hires productive in less time. It improves employee retention rates and ensures that top performers remain in the company for longer times.
It facilitates succession planning and helps a company in completing its business targets. SAP SuccessFactors also focuses on facilitating the training of new hires so that they get the right skills to meet the demands of the market. It makes staff effective and improves collaboration between them. Furthermore, it aligns the skills of your workforce with critical business needs and helps you in making decisions to grow your business. To further know about it, one can visit SAP SuccessFactors Training Institute in Noida.
Modules of SAP SuccessFactors
Here are some of the most popular modules of SAP SuccessFactors.
- Employee Central- It helps an organization in managing all HR needs. It allows users to combine data with financial and operational information from external systems to get holistic insights.
- Employee Central Payroll-This cloud-based solution helps in managing payroll operations with its vast capabilities. It consists of features like gross pay calculation, gross-to-net calculation, retroactive pay calculation, Etc to manage payroll.
- Time and Attendance- It provides organizations with global absence management capabilities for time tracking and overtime calculations. It facilitates time tracking for hourly workers and comes with various advanced leave management capabilities.
- Recruiting-This module is responsible for managing the hiring process of an organization. Furthermore, it has three core modules which are Recruiting Management, Recruiting Marketing, and Recruiting Posting.
- Onboarding-Onboarding is a strategic process useful for improving job satisfaction, time to productivity, and first-year retention. Moreover, it provides functionalities for new hires, cross-boarding for transfers, and offboarding for departing employees.
- Performance and Goals- It is useful for creating meaningful individual goals across the organization. It allows employees to focus on what matters, along with allowing executives to monitor goal progress in real-time.
- Succession and Development- It helps in identifying high-potential individuals, assigning successors to key positions, and creating development plans for successors. It improves motivation with continuous development and career planning.
Benefits of Using SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors is a highly scalable solution that allows unlimited extensibility and provides end-to-end recruiting solutions. It comes with a Performance and Goals module that helps in tracking and maintaining professional and personal goals. It facilitates onboarding and helps any organization to increase their job satisfaction along with time to productivity. Furthermore, it helps businesses in motivating their workforce so that they can perform at their best. SAP SuccessFactors ensures performance management and smoother compensation and helps in learning management solutions.
It standardizes HR processes and ensures relief of the HR management and integration of employees. It facilitates intuitive HR processes and comes with a vast variety of recruiting functions for a professional application and selection process. It ensures active planning and provides digital support for the onboarding process. SAP SuccessFactors ensures flexibility and mobility of the cloud and conducts talent management processes for supporting HR management. Many institutes provide SAP SuccessFactors Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using SAP SuccessFactors.
- It creates a personalized, engaging employee experience by meeting their needs and facilitating their career.
- Provides faster responses and resolution along with optimum performance for predicting more informed choices.
- Provides complete visibility and control to the management, enabling informed decisions and managing the workforce.
- Allows decision makers to gain insight into their workforce and make informed or even predictive decisions.
- Offers digital HR strategy to access, analyze, predict, and develop a talented workforce for the future.
SAP SuccessFactors is SAP’s human resource management and talent management solution. It digitalizes HR operations and provides various cloud-based solutions for managing HR functions. Furthermore, it comes with various submodules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Time and Attendance, Onboarding, Performance & Goals, and Succession & Development. Using SuccessFactors in an organization is highly beneficial as it standardizes HR processes and ensures relief for the HR management.