325 HOURS DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Data science is the process of extracting information from data using various methodologies. Identifying the issue, conducting an exploratory analysis on the data, modelling the data using various algorithms, and finally visualising the results using graphs, dashboards, and other tools are all part of the process.
- This program is specially designed to give a strong foundation of Data Science and Business Intelligence. You will get a brief knowledge on Statistical Analysis, Data Preparation and Machine Learning, Tableau/Power BI reporting and SQL querying. After completing this course, you will be able to extract, manipulate data from RDBMS and create reports and dashboard in Tableau/Power BI. After completing this course, you will be able to solve business problems using Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Pre-Learning: Before you come in, get ready for the program. You will get a series of online recorded tutorials on basic Statistics, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Excel and Introduction to Data Science.
- 325 Hours Program: Here, you will get hands-on experience with Python, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Statistics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Techniques.
- Post Program: Post Program: Learning does not stop here. After completing the program, you will work on a capstone project, case studies. A doubt clearing session is provided post-program. You will be working on any 1 capstone project from the list of a few projects of your choice.
- Education – Graduate in Math, Science, Commerce, Statistics, Economics or Management.
- Work Exp – Fresher or Experienced in any disciplinary field.