With evolving industry standards, Delhi NCR has become a one-stop destination for emerging industries. Finding the perfect office in Ghaziabad requires proper research which includes considering many aspects like infrastructure, facilities provided, budget, and ideal location. Make sure to prepare a checklist that confirms all of your requirements before finalizing the workspace.
Ghaziabad, the emerging commercial hub of Delhi NCR, offers a variety of office space options. With all the basic and upgraded facilities and resources on the go, it is considered one of the best locations to own an office in. If you are looking for an office space, make sure to consider Pacific Business Park (Developed by Pacific India) Which offers all the required facilities and is also located in the prime industrial area.
Let’s read 5 easy steps to get an office in Ghaziabad:
- Choose an ideal location: The location of your office attracts good clients and employees. Make sure to consider factors like road connectivity, infrastructure, neighboring buildings, environment, and connectivity of the office space so that you can create a good impression among your fellow competitors.
- Accessibility and feasibility: Accessibility of the office is important in retaining good employees and clients. If your new office is easily reachable through various means of transport, chances are you can reduce your employees’ transportation costs and time which ultimately results in better job satisfaction and retention.
- Available resources and facilities: Resources and facilities offered by the office provider play an important role in the productivity and efficiency of your workforce. For instance, Pacific Business Park offers many facilities like world-class infrastructure, smart conference rooms, business-class suites, 100% power backup, shuttle service to and from Kaushambi Metro Station, cafeteria, fast lifts, swift Wi-Fi, ergonomic furniture, etc. to help you focus on your business growth.
- Networking opportunities: While finalizing the office space, make sure there are networking opportunities for you to grow and maintain contacts to attract clients and employees. Pacific Business Park is surrounded by big corporate houses like Bhushan, TATA AIA, Bisleri, Havells, and Dabur which provides the perfect supportive yet competitive environment for you to grow, evolve and thrive.
- Budget consideration: Before finalizing the office space, make sure to keep expenses and budget in check. You can keep expected profits in mind and opt for a loan or flexible payment plan. For instance, to own your office in Pacific Business Park, you only have to pay 40% to take possession and continue paying 1% every month for the next 5 years to complete the payment.
Pacific Business Park, Ghaziabad is the ideal shared workspace with an area ranging from 400 sq. ft in the area to 1 Lac sq ft, ready to accommodate all your workspaces without you having to worry about upsizing or downsizing your team. Make sure to visit their premises and website before making a final decision.