Saudi Arabia or the Arab Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Arab country, located in the Middle East. In amazing facts about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we present a set of facts and information about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Amazing facts about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia is ranked first in the world in the total number of daily views on YouTube.
- The Saudi people are ranked first in the world in terms of the percentage of mobile phone users.
- Saudi Arabia ranks nineteenth among the world’s largest economies.
- The camel market in Riyadh is one of the largest markets in the world.
- The proportion of Muslims in Saudi Arabia is the highest percentage in the world.
- Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the Middle East in terms of area and 13 in the world.
- Saudi Arabia has the second largest oil reserve and the sixth gas reserves.
- The Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia will be officially 2018 the tallest building in the world. The Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world.
- Saudi Arabia is a very impressive force in the world because it controls oil prices and has an important position in the Islamic world.
- In 2011, he announced that women will finally have the right to vote, which made her the last country in the world allows women’s vote.
- According to Forbes magazine, King Abdullah occupies the eighth position on the list of the most powerful men in the world.
- Obtaining happiness for non -Muslims does not allow non -Muslims to enter places of worship.
- In 1985, Prince Sultan bin Salman became the first Arab to travel to space.
The largest city of Saudi Arabia is the largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
Riyadh is the largest city in Saudi Arabia, and the country’s commercial capital is also, with a population of 6,506,700 people.
The city of Riyadh contains many facilities and infrastructure, as it is one of the economic poles of the Middle East and receives many foreigners. To find out information about some cafes, restaurants, and hospitals, in Riyadh city, there is a website in Arabic that provides this information ALLANAWIN. in addition to the number of phones and positions.
Jeddah is the largest city in the Makkah Al -Mukarramah region, and the second largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is also the largest seaport in the Red Sea, with a population of 3,976,400 people.
Thank you for your visit.
Mecca – the holiest city in Islam:
Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. It includes the Great Mosque of Makkah, also called the Al-Haram Mosque. The city’s scene has improved dramatically in the twenty and twenty-first centuries. Its economy depends greatly on Hajj and Umrah. Listed among the 5 best cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mecca is famous for its cultural heritage.
- The population of Mecca: 1.58 million (2015)
- Makkah Region: 1,200 square kilometers
Medina – the second holiest city in Islam:
Medina is one of the main cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has contact with the rest of the country across the roads, air corridors, and railways. It is home to some of the most important religious sites for Muslims and it is part of most of the pilgrimage rounds. Local food and culture are a joy to explore for those who are fascinated by Arab culture. It is located 625 meters above sea level and includes an amazing scene.
How to reach Medina: Prince Muhammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport is the regional airport in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
- City residents: 1.54 million (2022)
- City area: 587.9 square kilometers
- The best hotels in Medina: are Tayba Fring, Dar Al -Fatihah in Medina, and Grand Plaza Al.