Best practices for conducting bursting strength tests accurately
Are you continuously facing testing errors while conducting burst strength test? Do you want to achieve confidence and accuracy while testing your products against bursting strength? If yes, then it is important for you to conduct a bursting strength test by keeping all the necessary parameters in mind. Presto being Asia’s No.1 manufacturer of lab testing instruments has designed a high-quality bursting strength tester printer to test the resistance of products against bursting.
Here, in this blog, we have gathered the top 5 best practices for bursting strength machine that will help them to ensure consistent and dependable outcomes. Whether you are a manufacturer, or quality control professional, or have a testing lab for conducting packaging tests, you can follow the best practices and revolutionize your approach to burst strength testing.
Introduction to burst strength testing
Bursting strength testing is a key quality control measure for many industries. In this testing, the amount of force required to rupture or break a material will be measured which will determine the structural integrity of the material when tested thoroughly.
It is important to use the right lab testing instrument when performing bursting strength tests. Presto is a leading bursting tester manufacturer and designs this high-quality lab testing equipment at the best and most affordable prices.
The digital pneumatic model with the printer is one of the high-end models of this quality testing equipment that will be used to measure the burst strength of the materials and ensure that accurate products will be delivered. During the test, the machine will keep on applying the pressure until the sample ruptures. The pressure required to burst the sample will be calculated to derive the bursting strength of the test specimen.
The bursting strength calculation will easily enhance the packaging quality and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
Now, let us briefly discuss the features and technical specifications of this quality testing equipment. You can get the best bursting strength tester price by presto stantest in india.
A bursting strength tester for carton box to measure the strength and durability of carton boxes and other materials under pressure. It is an essential tool for quality control and ensuring that carton boxes meet specific industry standards and requirements. The test simulates the forces that carton boxes may experience during transportation, stacking, or handling.
Features of Presto Bursting Strength Tester Pneumatic Digital with Printer
Presto’s Bursting strength tester is popular among many industries as it gives highly precise test results with high repeatability. The bursting strength of the material is expressed in kg/cm².
You can read more on the features of Presto burst testing machine pneumatic digital with the printer below.
- It has an inbuilt memory that can record up to 9 test values
- It comes with a thermal printer
- Havel grey and blue powder coated with bright zinc plating for protection against corrosion
- The body is made up of mild steel for increased shelf life
- It stores and displays peak hold value during the test
- It comes with a safety switch
Technical specifications of Presto bursting strength tester Pneumatic Digital with Printer
- Capacity: 40 kg/cm²
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase, 1440 rpm2
- Dimensions : 540x 600×450 mm
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test fluid: Glycerin about 98% purified (lab grade)
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Specimen Clamping: Pneumatic 2 – 5 Bar pressure
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828
- Least Count / Resolution: 0.1 Kg/cm2
- Pressure Sensor: Pressure Transducer
- Test Range : 1Kg / cm² to 38 Kg / cm²
With these high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily conduct burst strength tests on the materials and ensure accuracy in test results. Presto is the best bursting strength tester supplier in India.
Now, let us discuss the top 5 practices you must do to ensure accurate bursting strength test results.
Top 5 key practices you must do to perform bursting strength test on materials
To ensure reliable results when conducting bursting strength tests, it is important to follow best practices for test setup and execution. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
– Use a quality testing machine that is properly calibrated. Presto bursting strength tester is a high-quality testing machine that you must follow while conducting bursting strength tests on the materials.
– Make sure the specimen is aligned correctly in the clamps before starting the test.
– Follow the recommended rate of air pressure increase for the specific material being tested.
– Conduct multiple tests on different samples to obtain an accurate average result.
– Follow standard test procedures for accurate and reliable test results.
These are some of the best practices that you must follow while conducting bursting strength tests on the materials. If you want more information about these practices, then you can give us a call at +91-9210 903 903 or email us at [email protected]. Our team of technical experts will assist you regarding all your lab testing needs.
Content Source Link – Best practices for conducting bursting strength tests accurately