If your Bigpond emails are not appearing in the “Sent” folder in the user email client, it may due to several reasons. Here we have mentioned some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues:
- Check sent items folder location: In most of the email clients, the user might have multiple accounts which lead to have their own “Sent” folder. The users have to be sure that they are checking the correct “Sent” folder associated with their Bigpond email account.
- Server configuration: The user have to make sure that their email client is correctly configured with the right SMTP (Outgoing) server settings for bigpond. The settings includes Correct SMTP server address (e.g., “smtp.telstra.com”) and the correct port (e.g., 465) along with SSL/TLS encryption.
- Folder Subscription: In some of the email clients the user requires to subscribe to specific folder to make sure that they are synchronized or not. Check for the “Folder subscription” or “IMAP folders” option in user email client and be sure to select “Sent” folder for synchronization.
- Outbox: The user have to make sure that the emails which they sent successfully are in the “Outbox” and moved to the “Sent” folders.
- Email client update: sometimes the issues with folder synchronization are solved with software updates so the user must check time to time for email client software updates.
By these following steps the user could resolve the issue of Bigpond emails not appearing in the “Sent” folder in email client. If you want to know more about it then connect our Bigpond Customer Care Number. They will provide you sufficient instructions and help to resolve the issues.
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/blog/bigpond-customer-support-australia/