Hotjar vs Clarity vs WebMaxy
Which one should you choose?
Nowadays, the market is full of various tools, each with so many distinct features. It often becomes difficult for marketers to choose the right one for their business. Here, in this blog, we’ll discuss some of the best user behavior analytics tools that one can consider utilizing. Hotjar vs Clarity vs WebMaxy is going to be a tough war. We’ll discuss their history, features, functionalities, and drawbacks. We are sure that by the end of this blog, you’ll be able to choose the right tool for your business.
What’s the difference between WebMaxy vs Hotjar vs Clarity?
First, let’s discuss some of the key differences between WebMaxy vs Hotjar vs Clarity.
- WebMaxy gives you direct and accurate user insights: This tool lets you see what your users are doing on your website and see why they do it. You can have a 360-degree view of your customers and collect direct user feedback.
- Teams can work together: WebMaxy enables your team to work together to see what’s happening behind the scenes. They can share it with others in the team to plan and strategize better. However, Microsoft clarity can be used by individuals.
- Integrates with several tools: It integrates with several other tools such as Hubspot, Magento, Drupal, Wix, Google tag manager, WordPress, Instapage, Shopify, Kajabi, Joomla, and so on.
- 24/7 customer support: They have a good customer support team that provides you with a complete demo in the beginning. Afterward, they are available 24/7 to help you with any technical glitches or issues if you face any. Clarity doesn’t have a customer support team.
Let’s compare: Hotjar vs Clarity vs WebMaxy
Brief Introduction: Hotjar vs Clarity vs WebMaxy
1. Microsoft Clarity
What is microsoft clarity?
Microsoft Clarity is a behavior analytics tool developed by the staff at Clarity Microsoft. They launched their beta model in the year 2018. Clarity was officially released in October 2020 after 2 years of developing and testing phase.
You can use surveys to get feedback from customers on:
- Session recordings
Let the users see what their website visitors are doing on their site. How do they navigate through the site and see where they get stuck? This way, they can resolve any problems with the UI/UX of the website.
Heatmaps let you see where the users have clicked and scrolled on your website. This way, you can know which elements of the website they’re engaging with.
Clarity comes with an additional feature called website overview. This is visible on the homepage as you log in, and it highlights the interesting user sessions & some major website problems.
- Microsoft Clarity Pricing: Clarity is a free tool that doesn’t offer any paid plans.
Hotjar was launched in the year 2014 by five co-founders. Their CEO is David Darmanin, who has worked in the conversion optimization industry for a long time.
There are several features in Hotjar that we have mentioned below:
- Session Replays- Session replays enable you to see how the users experience your website
- Heatmaps- Heatmaps allow you to see the clicks of your website visitors. You can see till where they have scrolled down on your website.
- Surveys- You can conduct surveys to know your customers’ experience.
- Feedback widget- It is a real-time suggestion box on your site. This allows users to express their viewpoints.
- Hotjar Pricing: Hotjar offers a forever free plan. Their paid plan, Plus, starts from $32/month, and the Business plan starts at $80/month.
3. WebMaxy Analyzer
WebMaxy Analyzer is a recently launched user behavior analytics tool. WebMaxy company was founded by Anand Mahajan, who had worked in the IT industry for more than 14+ years. The main aim of introducing this tool in the market was to offer a cost-effective solution to businesses. There are several features in this tool that can help businesses to understand their customers better.
- Session Recordings
Session recordings let you see how your customers interact and engage with your website. You can see which components of your website get users’ attention and which important elements get ignored.
Watching session recordings help you see your website from the users’ perspective. You can also see if there are any confusing designs that divert users’ attention. This way, you can redesign your website based on the user behavior to get maximum response.
Heatmaps enable you to see where your users are clicking and what elements they are clicking. You can know if the CTAs are catching the users’ sight and are appropriately placed.
Scroll maps show till where users are scrolling down on your webpage. This information can help you position crucial information at places where it gets noticed first.
WebMaxy Analyzer can help you execute on-page surveys. This will help you to know your customers’ viewpoints and hear about their experiences.
You can use surveys to find answers to your different questions like
- Who are your customers?
- Why they abandoned their cart?
- Why they left before making a purchase?
- What do they think about your product or brand?
The Analyzer tool comes with a wide range of ready-to-launch survey templates. These surveys include well-researched questions that you can modify as per your choice and launch directly.
- Feedback widget
Feedback widget enables you to take direct feedback from your users. You can know if your users are happy, satisfied, or frustrated with your offerings. This can also help you uncover how people find their experience with your brand.
For feedback, you can use ratings or emoticons as answers. Since they are easy and quick to answer, so most of the people end up answering them. This way, you can gather enough user feedback to make significant changes.
Questions to ask yourself before making a choice
In this section, we will tell some key questions that you must ask yourself before investing your money in any of these tools.
1. Do you want to know from customers how they experience your website?
If you want to know ‘why’ your users behave the way they do, WebMaxy Analyzer can help you. Other tools might help you to see what users do on your website, but WebMaxy can aid you in knowing ‘why’ they do it.
For instance, you watch a user’s session recording in which you can see your user has checked out different products, chosen one of them, and added it to the cart. However, even after checking out twice, the customer ends up abandoning the cart. In this way, you won’t know why they exited without making a purchase. Here, WebMaxy Analyzer can help you with its ‘Survey and Feedback’ features.
Now, how can you use surveys or feedback over here? Well, when the customer is abandoning the cart or exiting your site, you can use a survey to ask them why. This will let you know how you can improve your user experience and boost revenue.
2. Can you do it on your own, or do you need support?
In case you are just starting with the user behavior analytics tools, you might not know how they work. But you can totally rely on WebMaxy Analyzer as we offer customer support.
We can help you to get started with the user behavior analytic tool. Apart from that, if you ever get stuck after the installation and demo process, we are here to help you. Our support team is experienced and knows how to tackle various issues.
Our team gives you detailed information on all the features and how to utilize them for your business benefits.
3. Are there many teammates who need access?
To create the best business strategies and tactics, you need robust teamwork, not just individual work. WebMaxy Analyzer allows you to do that by sharing insights and giving access to your different team members.
With WebMaxy Analyzer, your team members can watch session recordings together to identify the issues. They can share the recordings and feedback to produce valuable insights and make significant changes.
Additionally, you can integrate many other tools with WebMaxy Analyzer that can help you to get more comprehensive insights. Some of the tools with which you can integrate WebMaxy with are Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Wix, Google Tag Manager, Kajabi, Joomla, Hubspot, WordPress, Drupal, Wix, etc.
Why choose WebMaxy Analyzer?
WebMaxy Analyzer is the right tool for you if you want to get website conversions and amplify revenue. WebMaxy Analyzer scales as your business grows.
- Unlimited users and team members: WebMaxy enables you to work with a large team. Your team members can watch the session recordings and share insights with other team members. This will help your team to stay on the same page.
- All-inclusive of different user behavior analytics features: WebMaxy comes with many different features like session recordings, heatmaps, surveys & feedback, funnel view, user insights, and advanced integrations.
- Robust customer support and demo sessions: Our customer support team provides 24/7 support. They are always available to help you with any technical glitches or issues. When you just start with WebMaxy, they provide you with personal training to ensure that you can utilize the tool effectively.
No guesswork: Understand Why your customers do what they do?
- Surveys and Feedback- Can help you to hear from your customers directly. You can know what they think about your product or service in their own words.
- Filter recordings- On an everyday basis, there are many people who visit your website, and sometimes it’s not possible to watch all the recordings. So, you can filter out the recordings with the help of feedback that users have submitted.
Is WebMaxy Analyzer the right choice for you?
WebMaxy Analyzer is an advanced user behavior analytics tool that can help you know your customers better. You can comprehend how your users perceive and experience your product or service. This way, you can make changes to suit your customers’ needs, wants, and expectations. It will help you to bring more users to your business and improve your conversion rate.
WebMaxy Analyzer comes with an array of features such as live session recordings, heatmaps, scroll maps, user analytics, surveys & polls, feedback, funnel view, and much more. We can help you get detailed information about your users and enhance your user experience. Schedule a call with our experts to learn more about WebMaxy Analyzer, or email us at [email protected].
Ready to start using Webmaxy?
Start for free today and boost the powerful product experience insights your business needs.