How Do I Remove Personal Information From My Hard Drive?
Did you know that files you delete from a hard drive remain on your hard drive? In many cases, deleted files can be restored easily and with little effort, since most operating systems only delete links, but the actual data remains on your hard drive. Accessing the deleted data is as simple as restoring the links. If you want to remove personal data from my hard drive.
This erasure technique works well in situations where security is not an issue, but you don’t want anyone recovering your financial statement or medical records. For sensitive information, you must ensure that your computer overwrites both the links to the information.
Reason To Delete Personal Information From Hard Drive
- When you want to protect confidential information that is not accessible to others.
- For safekeeping of confidential and financial information not accessible to others.
- When users want to donate or sell old hard drives to other users.
How To Remove Personal Information From My Hard Drive?
If you are an Internet user, you must know that many applications on the Internet claim to remove personal data from your hard drive. However, most are not practical and others do not live up to your expectations. So, we recommend that Data Erasure Software is the fastest solution to erase an entire hard drive without any limitations. This tool development is completed with a powerful algorithm to get the accurate output without leaving traces.
- Install and launch the Data Wipe software on your Windows computer.
- Browse the folder or drive that you want to delete.
- Here, select a filter or other required files that you want to delete.
- Finally, press “Wipes” to complete the destruction process.
Benefits Of Using Professional Software
- It allows erasing more than 40 types of storage devices.
- It is easy to do for all types of computer users without having advanced technical skills.
- It also provides filtering features to select by size, overridden text data, etc.
- There is no need to install any other application to complete the erasing process.
In this description, we have described the solution to remove personal data from my hard drive. We have mentioned an effective and flawless solution to complete the mopping process. Now you have the right application to erase complete data. However, before starting this process, make sure that all important data in another storage has been removed. Because once the deletion process is complete, no one can retrieve the data for you (including yourself).