How to choose Sunscreen for the face ?
Sunscreen for face is known as sunblock and suntan around the world because, as the name suggests, it blocks the sun’s rays from reaching your melanin pigment. It also helps protect your skin from pigmentation, tanning, etc. In particular, we realize that not everyone uses the right sunscreen for their skin type. Therefore, not using the right sunscreen for their face leads to dull skin, dry skin, and dark skin tone.
Why does the face look dark after applying sunscreen?
Many people wear sunscreen to avoid getting a tan from the sun’s rays. However, in some cases, using sunscreen by itself breaks the skin! Why does this happen? Darkening of the skin when applying sunscreen is often dependent on the sunscreen itself. The ingredients in the sunscreen you wear may not suit your skin type, which can cause it to darken. The key is to see a dermatologist and get the right sunscreen for your prescribed skin type. This may help resolve the issue.
How to choose sunscreen for Indian skin?
First, let’s consider some tips for choosing the right sunscreen for your skin:
- Use a broad-spectrum best sunscreen for face that’s suitable for the face, a body sunscreen with SPF and U.V. protection.
- More melanin production in the body leads to darker skin, so use appropriate sunscreen.
- For Indian skin, you can use SPF 30 to 50. Using sunscreen with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide can make your skin look darker. So, before you buy sunscreen, avoid sunscreens that contain the following ingredients.
- Do not use moisturizer immediately after applying sunscreen, wait 15-20 minutes. If you are going out for 1-2 hours, SPF 30 will help.
- Sunscreen protects your skin from tanning, age spots and wrinkles. Sunscreens are available in sprays, lotions, and creams based on your skin tone.
- You can use waterproof sunscreen to avoid darkness. Remember that a sunscreen that is water resistant does not mean that your sunscreen is waterproof.
Sunscreen for the face is one of the most important things that should be included in your daily routine, especially the skin care products you use. In one day 3 times, it is necessary to use sunscreen to have flawless skin without pigmentation. I hope my article will help you to know the importance of sunscreen according to your skin tone.