How To Choose The Best Hair Transplant Clinic For Hair Loss in Women?
Men and women both often lose hair, however women’s patterns of hair loss are different from men’s because they exhibit core hair thinning, which widens the gap in long-term progressive hair loss. A lady who loses her hair is sad since it is her crown, her greatest attribute, and something she would never take off.
Female patients undergo the same hair transplant procedures, such as FUE and FUT. Because females need more hair transplants and would rather not shave during the procedure, the FUT hair transplant technique is preferred among them.
Although hair transplant in India is reasonably priced, less women choose for this option because they are costlier for women than for males. But in the present day, an increasing number of women are getting hair transplants and benefiting from the procedure.
If you’re thinking about getting a hair transplant in India, you should be aware that costs aren’t too high in comparison to other western countries. Without a doubt, you may think of it as a one-time investment that will make your “dream come true” and enable you to cherish the hair that grows on your bare scalp.
Hair loss in women
Of the several causes of female hair loss, hormone imbalance and genetics are the most common. Female pattern baldness, or androgenic alopecia, is caused by a genetic defect that causes oversensitivity in hair follicles and impacts androgenic hormones. Hair becomes weaker and smaller as a result of these androgenic hormones, eventually leading to hair loss. Unlike males, women seldom ever become bald, and when they do, the partition widens continuously as the hair loss advances and causes central thinning.
Hair transplant for women
It was always believed that hair transplantation was just a male option, however women can also have the surgery. A hair transplant for ladies can help both men and women. Females are less likely than males to seek hair transplants because female baldness differs from male balding in that it consists of central thinning instead of baldness. To cover the centrally thinning regions, a female requires more hair transplants than a man with a same amount of baldness.
If a hair transplant is possible, it depends on whether the donor location has hair follicles. The areas where the hair transplants are removed have an abundance of permanent roots, and these grafts are promptly transplanted to the targeted bald area.
For a variety of reasons, females select the FUT hair transplant technique. There are the following explanations offered:
- The requirement for more follicular grafts: For female hair transplant, additional follicular grafts are required since female hair loss is characterized by central thinning. Since the FUT hair transplant method may effectively harvest between 3000 and 3500 hair grafts, it is advised when a larger output of hair grafts is needed. Additionally, because a much smaller area yields more hair grafts, this process avoids overharvesting.
- Don’t shave: Women should normally refrain from shaving since it may lead them to feel self-conscious. Because FUT hair transplantation may be performed without shaving, it seems to be a perfect solution.
The fundamental techniques for male and female hair transplants are different, and the female hair transplant procedure is more challenging than the male hair transplant procedure. For females, shaving is totally avoided, and small incisions are made to prepare the transplanting site. The hairs that are already growing close to these micro-slits must be treated with extreme delicacy to avoid harming them. These slits are formed remarkably accurately when magnified greatly.
How can women locate the best clinic for hair transplantation?
You cannot risk losing your essential hair follicles, which might help cover the area where you are bald. For this reason, you must select the finest hair transplant clinic for female hair transplants. The following list includes a few qualities that need to be carefully considered while choosing the best hair transplant clinic.
- Pick an exceptionally skilled hair transplant surgeon: A close examination of the hair transplant surgeon’s credentials is necessary since a successful hair transplant depends on their practical judgment and in-depth understanding. The greatest requirement for doing hair transplants is superspecialization in plastic surgery together with certification to carry out the procedure by an authorized board, either nationally or internationally.
- Select a skilled hair transplant surgeon for female recipients: In females, the experience of the hair transplant surgeon is crucial since their skill is the most crucial component. Because they are more likely to be aware of the minute details needed for faultless female hair transplantation, a professional hand—especially one who has performed a significant number of them—should be preferred. The amount of cases the hair transplant surgeon has completed over their years of practice, especially when it comes to female hair transplants, should be taken into consideration when assessing their level of experience.
- Look for a hair transplant clinic with excellent facilities and a solid reputation: Reputable clinics may be relied upon if their stellar work has earned them a positive reputation. Select a clinic where a well-regarded surgeon at the clinic will do your hair transplant. There are several respectable clinics where the physician employs an amateur to conduct the procedure and then oversees the outcome, which might not be as good as when they do it themselves.
- Consider all the options before making your selection: The cost of a female hair transplant procedure is more than that of a male transplant due to the need for more hair grafts and a more involved process. Don’t be cheap, though, as these exact procedures require expert skills that less expensive clinics most likely won’t have.