How to Fix QuickBooks Desktop OL & OLSU Bank Feed Errors?
OLSU errors like OL-202, OL-206, OL-221, OL-231, OL-249, OL-334, OL-203, OL-393, OLSU-1011, OLSU-1016, and OLSU-1014 are often experienced by QuickBooks users. These are basically ban feed issues that can be seen due to a handful of factors. If you are also experiencing any of these issues in QuickBooks online, then make sure to read this post carefully till the end. Or you can also connect with our team at +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
What are the Reasons behind OL and OLSU Bank Feed Errors?
The user can come across the OLSU errors due to the below stated reasons:
- One of the major factors can be an issue or dispute with your bank (also called financial institution).
- Your bank’s server may be temporarily down.
- There might be a problem with your internet connection.
- If there is any issue with one or more accounts in your QuickBooks company file.
- The bank may have changed their services, Web Connect or Direct Connect.
- The bank was involved in a merger and change of name, and that needs to be refreshed in QuickBooks.
- You might own an active account with your bank, and that is enabled for Online Banking in QB.
- Or if the download or import pattern may have an issue.
Steps to fix the issue
The user can fix QuickBooks Desktop OL & OLSU Bank Feed Errors by simply enabling the TLS 1.2 Security Protocol, If available. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The user needs to first open IE 11 (make sure you have the latest IE version installed).
- Now, click once on the gear icon in the Internet Explorer.
- And also head to Internet Options and select Advanced Tab.
- Move down to find Security section.
- After that uncheck the USE TLS 1.0 box and check in USE TLS 1.2.
- The next step is to click on Apply.
- Followed by clicking on the ok button.
- The user needs to close all open programs and restart the computer for changes to take place.
- This would rectify the issue up to certain extent
Read Also: Update QuickBooks to the most recent release
Now that you know the steps to eliminate the issue in QuickBooks, it is time to implement those steps and get rid of the issue permanently. However, if you are unable to fix the issue even after performing the steps above, then, in that case, connecting with our QuickBooks payroll support team at +1-844-405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.