How to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159? [Easy Resolutions]
The QuickBooks error 30159 occurs for a number of reasons which include a corrupted paysub.ini file, out-to-date subscription of QuickBooks payroll, including other factors. This blog shall uncover all the details for fixing this annoying error in QuickBooks payroll. So, stay glued till the end of this blog.
What causes QuickBooks Error 30159?
These are the possible causes behind to the QuickBooks payroll error 30159.
- QuickBooks payroll subscription may have expired.
- The QuickBooks Payroll initialization file namely ‘ini’ might be damaged.
- Another possible reason of this issue is some virus intrusion.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
Following are the latest troubleshooting methods in order to rectify the QuickBooks payroll error 30159:
Step 1: Go for a System Restore
- First, log in as the System Administrator before restarting the system.
- After that, click on the Start menu, and then select All Programs.
- Click on System Restore icon.
- Pick a recent system restore point and hit on Next.
- When the process culminates, get the PC restarted.
- Launch QuickBooks again and verify the effectiveness of this method in tackling QuickBooks Error 30159.
Step 2: Set up Windows Updates
- Hit the Windows Start menu, and search for “Update.”
- Click on the Windows update option.
- Click on the option to Check for updates.
- Download the selected updates and wait for the process to finish.
- When the process is over, restart the PC and let these updates get installed on the system.
- When all is over, open QuickBooks and proceed with the accounting operations to make sure that such error got resolved.
Step 3: Use File Checker (SFC/Scannow) command
- To start off, sign into the system as an Administrator.
- After that, open the Run box. Just search for ‘Run’ in the search box and click on the Run icon.
- Type “cmd” in Run and hit on the Enter key.
- Within the command prompt, type in ‘SFC/scannow’ and press Enter soon after.
- When the process is over, restart QuickBooks and check the effectiveness of this troubleshooting method in fixing Error 30159.
We conclude this post with a hope that steps helped you in the easy resolution of QuickBooks Error code 30159. You can call us at 1-800-761-1787 to let our QuickBooks payroll error support experts clear any of your doubts related to QuickBooks and several technical issues encountered while operating the program.