Elderberries have been used for centuries as natural remedies for many ailments. They’re packed with vitamins and minerals that have been shown to be beneficial in treating things like colds and the flu, heart disease, upset stomachs ulcers, constipation, depression, anxiety disorders, and much more.
Elderberries are a nutritional powerhouse, and they’re also delicious. They’re packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, so they can help you stay healthy while you enjoy the taste of something sweet. If you’ve never tried elderberry tea, it’s time to give it a go! Here’s how to make dried elderberries tea:
- To make this delicious brew, all you need are some dried elderberries, a yerba mate tea bag, organic lavender flowers, and a tea ball infuser.
- Place 2 tablespoons of dried elderberries in a teapot or coffee maker.
- Add 1-2 cups of water, depending on your desired strength.
- Bring to a boil for about 5 minutes, then turn off heat and let sit for another 10 minutes before serving (or longer if you want an even stronger brew).
- Sweeten with honey if desired—and enjoy!
With the same health benefits as dried elderberries tea, yerba mate tea is also a delicious and refreshing way to get your daily dose of antioxidants. Yerba mate tea bags contain only the highest quality ingredients, including organic lavender flowers and natural flavors. At Kombucha Kamp, We use only the finest grade of yerba mate leaves with no additives or preservatives. Try our organic lavender flower yerba mate tea bags and tea ball infuser for loose tea leaf today!.