How to Migrate IBM HCL Notes Emails to Outlook PST?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking a platform to transfer your HCL Notes data into Outlook. In this blog, we’ll talk about the approaches you may use to import HCL files into Outlook.
Let’s continue on to the importation techniques.
The Manual Importing Process
By adhering to the two parts described below, users can stick with the manual process of importing the HCL files into the Outlook PST format. There are a few actions users must complete in each section. Check out these parts first.
(Section 1). First, convert HCL files to CSV format
(Section 2). Now converts the CSV files into Outlook format
(Section 1). First, convert HCL files to CSV format.
- Install and launch Lotus Notes.
- Find the NSF files you wish to convert
- Select “File” and then “Uninstall.”
- Browse to the desired place and make your selection.
- Choose the format you want. Conserve as type
- Name the file, and then click
- Choose the information you wish to export. Both certain files and the entire website can be selected.
(Section 2). Now convert the CSV files into Outlook Format.
- Introducing MS Outlook as the first step
- Select File>Open.
- Choose the Import/Export menu item.
- Next, click on Import to File or another program.
- Click Next after selecting “Comma Separated Values.”
- Navigate to the previously saved file and then click next.
- Choose where to import the data, and then click.
- Press the Finish button.
These are the procedures a user must follow in order to manually import HCL files. Furthermore, using these methods comes with a lot of restrictions.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
The constraints that customers encounter while using the manual approach to import HCL files into Outlook PST format are listed below.
- For inexperienced users, the NSF to PST conversion process is quite time-consuming and challenging.
- There are several steps, and the procedure may be confusing.
- For individuals who could misplace their email documents, the manual method
- If a manual operation is not carried out correctly, it may result in data loss due to file corruption.
Large amounts of HCL data should not be converted to PST format.
Therefore, using a third-party solution to carry out the import of the HCL files is reliable.
The Professional Converting of the HCL Files into Outlook PST
The best choice a user may make is to import HCL files using the Softaken HCL Notes NSF to PST Converter Software. The software works brilliantly and aids with file maintenance. The program preserves the structure while previewing the files. Every user finds the program straightforward to use because of its many advanced features. Additionally, this sophisticated instrument offers consumers an exact result. The tool always provides users with complete safety and security. For the comfort of users, this sophisticated program also offers a free demo version.
How the App Functions
The procedures listed below must be followed by the user in order to import the HCL files into Outlook using the enhanced software. Any user may easily complete these instructions without making any mistakes.
- Firstly, install the NSF into the PST Importer tool.
- Now, add the HCL files.
- You can check all the added HCL files.
- Locate the path to save the imported HCL files.
- Hit the convert now button.
Users can glance at the offered screenshots if they run into any difficulties when using this program.
Choosing this App
Here are a few justifications for using our sophisticated NSF to PST Converter application:
- An intuitive app
- The program has a fantastic user interface.
- Users encounter no obstacles.
- No data loss
- Secure HCL file import procedure
These are just a few of the benefits of using our sophisticated NSF to PST converter program.
Related Post: Free Methods to Convert Lotus Notes Files to PST
The import of the HCL files to the PST format was covered in this blog. Every user will be able to rely on the program to handle the import of the HCL files. Additionally, we covered both the manual and expert methods for importing HCL files.