Poland is one of the most visited countries in Europe, attracting tourists with its historical monuments, picturesque landscapes and gastronomic delights. Citizens of many countries, including Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, require a visa to travel to Poland. If you want to get a Poland visa yourself by following simple steps, read our article. For more info, you can visit https://multi-viza.com.ua/viza/kak-otkryt-vizu-v-polshu-samostoyatelno-v-2018-godu/
1. Determine your visa type
Depending on the purpose of your trip to Poland, you can apply for different types of visas:
- Business visa
2. Fill out the form
- Go to the official website of the Polish consulate in your country.
- Fill out the electronic form, providing all the required information and attaching a photo that meets the requirements.
- Print out the completed form.
3. Prepare all necessary documents
On the consulate website, find a list of required documents for a specific visa type. Usually this:
- Copies of previous visas
- Visa photo
- Insurance for the duration of your stay
- Accommodation booking confirmation or invitation
- Documents confirming financial solvency
- And other documents specific to your purpose of travel.
4. Payment of the consular fee
The consular fee for processing a visa application may vary depending on the type of visa and the category of the applicant. Payment is usually made at the consulate on the day the documents are submitted.
5. Sign up to submit documents
Make an appointment at the Polish Consulate through the official website or by phone.
6. Waiting for a decision
The average processing time for a Schengen visa application is about 15 working days, but this may depend on the workload of the consulate and seasonality.
7. Obtaining a visa
Once your visa is approved, you will receive a notification from the consulate. Follow the instructions to obtain your passport with visa.
Obtaining a visa to Poland in 2023 requires careful preparation and compliance with all necessary steps. We hope that our article will help you successfully complete this process and enjoy your stay in Poland!