Zimbra is a widely used desktop and email server used by users to monitor and handle their mailbox items. However, some users look for a secure method to perform safe Zimbra to Office 365 Migration. Office 365 is feasible, accessible and safe to manage mailbox items and that’s why users prefer migrating from Zimbra to Office 365 account. This blog reviews a detailed process of performing the migration of Zimbra to Office 365 securely and what a user needs to do prior to migrating Zimbra to Office 365. Read the blog to discover a safe method to execute Zimbra to Office 365 Migration.
Know the Quick Pre-Steps to Perform Zimbra to Office 365 Migration:
In this section, we have reviewed the pre-steps to perform Zimbra to Office 365 migration so that a user does not face any issue and it is quite a smooth experience for them:
● In the pre-migration process, the user needs to generate an admin account on both Office 365 and Zimbra.
● A user needs to create Office 365 account via the ‘Office 365 Exchange Admin Center’. If a user needs to create multiple Office 365 account, then we suggest using the ‘Impersonators’ as it will make the process easier.
● Most of the users are already aware of the fact that Zimbra mailbox items store calendars, contacts, emails, briefcase, etc. and are stored as ‘TGZ’ in the ‘Archive’. The users cannot migrate the TGZ items into Office 365 directly as the process can be performed via the third-party tool.
● The users can do Zimbra to Office 365 migration via the ‘IMAP’ and make certain that the IMAP Ports are mapped safely and correctly to execute the migration process successfully. The users need to generate connectors that will map the source correctly and need to associate enterprise IDs with their respective mailbox items.
● The user needs to implement the correct global settings and update the setting if required. The users might need to alter SMTP Headers and it will be redirected to Office 365 mailbox once the Zimbra to Office 365 migration is completed.
Discover a Secure and Professional Solution to do Zimbra to Office 365 Migration
Many users are not aware of a professional solution that will facilitate the users to enjoy a smooth experience while performing Zimbra to Office 365 migration. A user should opt for a reliable third-party tool like KDETools Zimbra to Office 365 Migration tool. This powerful tool has a simple interface equipped with a wide range of advanced features that will ensure a successful Zimbra to Office 365 migration process.
If a user is not from a technical background, then also they will not face any issue as they need to implement a few easy steps. The tool allows users to migrate Zimbra mailbox to 12 plus file formats. Beneath, we are mentioning the easy steps so that a user can review the software and its powerful features.
● Start and launch KDETools Zimbra to Office 365 Migration Tool on your computer.
● Right-click on the ‘Open’ tab.
● Move either on the ‘Single Mailbox’ or ‘Multiple Mailbox’ tabs.
● Select the ‘Zimbra TGZ file’ option which you wish to migrate to Office 365.
● Check the preview of email items before starting the migration process.
● Double-click on the ‘Office 365’ tab.
● Now make certain that you fill correct details of your respective Office 365 account such as username and password.
● Go to the ‘Export Now’ tab.
● Click on ‘OK’.
The verified migration tool allows users to perform batch migration via the ‘Batch Migration’ feature that shortens the migration process and complete it early. The tool also has the ‘Selective Item’ feature that enables the users to migrate Zimbra to Office 365 safely and selected items to make it quicker and safer. The above-mentioned steps can be performed by any user as it is quite simple and will complete Zimbra to Office 365 migration process faster and safer as opposed to other tools.
This blog reviews a secure method to do Zimbra to Office 365 migration quickly and we have also discussed the pre-steps of Zimbra to Office 365 migration to make it a hassle-free process for our readers.