QuickBooks Error code 31600 is a common error that occurs when a user tries to remove access for the accountant. This is in unexpected internal error that occurs in QuickBooks commonly. Error 31600 might make your system to work slowly or might make it to respond slowly to the inputs. Also, it can cause damage to data loss and damage company files. Another cause that can trigger this error is when you try to create a portable company file or backup one. In this blog, we are going to discuss the steps to troubleshoot this error in detail. However, if you have any other queries you can contact our customer support team for assistance. Contact our support team at our helpline number +1-800-910-3136.
Way to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 31600
Below are some of the ways that can resolve QuickBooks Error Code 31600. Follow these steps:
Method 1: Repair QuickBooks Desktop Software
The first method requires you to repair QuickBooks Desktop, which can be done easily by performing the steps below:
- Close all the Unnecessary programs that interfere with the QuickBooks software, then restart the same.
- Make sure you have a backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Go to the Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features in the Control Panel. Also, uninstall any unnecessary programs.
- Select the QuickBooks program from the list and click the Uninstall and Change option.
- Continue, click the Continue tab, then select Next.
- Select the Repair option, click Next and wait for the repair process to complete.
- Click the Finish tab and restart your PC.
- To complete the process, download the latest payroll tax tables as well as the latest version of QuickBooks.
Method 2: Remove QuickBooks files from the blocked files list
Simple steps to remove QuickBooks from the blocked files list are as follows:
- Launch Spy Hunter software.
- Click on System Protector.
- Select the Added Users tab, then search for the QuickBooks file.
- Set the status of the QuickBooks file to Allowed.
- If you cannot find the QuickBooks file, return to the Added tab.
- Also, check for PUP.
- If you find a QuickBooks file in the list, set its status to Allowed.
- Also, set the status to Allowed if you see QuickBooks files blocked in the PUP.
At the end of the blog, we hope that you can successfully troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 31600 with the help of the steps given above. However, if for some reason you cannot successfully perform the steps mentioned above, in this case, please contact us. Contact our QuickBooks support team at +1-888-910-3136. We are a team of highly knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals working around the clock to provide the best possible support services right away.