Kim Kardashian is just like us! The reality TV star was bare-faced and extension-free in a recent TikTok video posted on her and North West’s shared account. See her relatable look below.
Kim Kardashian is showing a rare side of herself.
When it comes to The Kardashians star’s beauty and fashion, there’s no denying she always opts for a glitzy and glamorous getup. But the SKKN by Kim founder recently gave fans a look at what she looks when her hair and makeup are undone.
Ahead of dying her hair brunette for the annual Kardashian-Jenner Christmas Eve party, she showcased the natural state of her honey-colored tresses in a TikTok video posted to her shared account with her 9-year-old daughter, North West.
In the short clip of the mother-daughter duo singing the Christmas classic “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” Kim sported fresh-out-of-the-shower hair. The reality TV star’s wet strands were not only extension-free and also slightly thinner in texture but she had shoulder-length locks. Considering she’s been photographed with waist-length hair for quite some time, her natural cut came as a surprise.
Following the TikTok, Kim unveiled an epic new makeover, as she went back to her brunette roots. Chris Appleton, who dyed the star’s hair, shared a behind-the-scenes video of her saying, “We’re back!”
“O.G Kim or miss the blonde?” Chris asked in a Dec. 27 Instagram, to which she replied, “I miss the blonde.”
Before diving back into her signature style, Kim was platinum blonde for most of 2022. She debuted the transformation last May for the Met Gala to channel Marilyn Monroe.
Chris dyed her hair for the fashion event, and previously told E! News that the timing of her blonde bombshell look couldn’t have been more perfect.
“I love a blonde Kim,” he said at the time. “We were fully comfortable and ready to go because we both knew it was gonna be a long session. Kim’s done the color before. She knows.”
No matter what vibe Kim is going for, it’s clear she looks good with or without the glam.
Jeremy Renner Shares Photo From Hospital Bed, Says He Is “Messed Up” After Snow Plowing Accident
After being hospitalized for a snow plowing accident, Jeremy Renner shared a photo of himself while staying in the intensive care unit. Read the actor’s message on being “messed up.”
Jeremy Renner is in recovery.
After being placed in the ICU following a snow plowing accident, the Hawkeye actor gave fans a glimpse at how he is doing by sharing a selfie from his hospital bed. As seen in the photo, posted to Instagram Jan. 3, Jeremy has sustained injuries to the side of his face.
But despite his current state, the actor paired his snap with a message of gratitude. “Thank you all for your kind words,” he wrote. “Im too messed up now to type. But I send love to you all.”
Some users in the comment section sent Jeremy love back by penning well wishes for him. DJ Steve Aoki wrote, “Brother u r a superhero to all of us. U will get through this with flying colors. Love and positive energy to u!”
Isla Fisher added, “Phew! I’m so happy you made this post. Sending you so much love and healing energy. We love you.”
Jeremy’s update comes after he was hospitalized due to sustaining injuries from a snow plow incident while in Reno, Nevada on Jan. 1.
The same day, Jeremy’s representative, Sam Mast, told NBC News that the Marvel actor was in “critical but stable condition” after enduring the “weather related accident.”
Since then, his rep has provided further detail on how Jeremy is holding up.
“We can confirm that Jeremy has suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries and has undergone surgery today,” the rep told Deadline on Jan. 2. “He has returned from surgery and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition.”
As for how Jeremy ended up in harm’s way? A rep told People the 51-year-old was trying to aid others by “moving snow from his driveway on Sunday so that his family members could depart his home after spending New Years together.”
“He was also helping clear out the snow of his neighbor’s home as everyone up there had been without power for 24 hours and there had been a large snowfall,” the Jan. 3 statement continued. “So he was helping everyone in trying to clear out the snow so people could get out.”
Damar Hamlin’s Uncle Says NFL Star Is on Ventilator After Being Resuscitated Twice
Damar Hamlin’s uncle shared details on the athlete’s state in the hospital after being resuscitated twice and put on a ventilator. Learn why he said the Buffalo Bills player is sedated.
New details on Damar Hamlin’s state have come to light.
After the Buffalo Bills safety collapsed during the NFL’s Monday night game, the athlete’s uncle Dorrian Glenn has shared information on his nephew’s hospitalization at UC Health.
“His heart had went out so they had to resuscitate him twice,” Glenn told CNN Jan. 3. “They resuscitated him on the field before they brought him to the hospital and then they resuscitated him a second time when they got him to the hospital.”
Glenn told the outlet that the goal is to get Hamlin, who is sedated on a ventilator, to breathe without assistance.
“They sedated him just to give a better chance for him to just continue to heal better,” he shared. “We are just taking it day by day. It seems like he’s trending upwards in a positive way.”
Glenn noted that Hamlin is “flipped over on his stomach” to help with the blood on his lungs and to take pressure off the area.
During the NFL match against the Cincinnati Bengals on Jan. 2, Hamlin collapsed suddenly after tackling Bengals receiver Tee Higgins during the first quarter. At the time, medical staff administered CPR for over 10 minutes while Hamlin’s teammates surrounded him. Per a Jan. 3 statement to Twitter from his team, Hamlin suffered cardiac arrest while on the field.
Looking back on the watching the incident play out, Glenn told CNN it was not easy to witness.
“It’s just heartbreaking seeing him like that,” he told the outlet Jan. 3. “I’m not a crier, but I’ve never cried so hard in my life. Just to know like my nephew basically died on the field and they brought him back to life.”
“I’m just glad he’s still alive,” Glenn added, “and able to fight and trying to get better and recover.”
Prince Harry Makes Shocking New Allegations Against Royal Family in Bombshell Interviews
Prince Harry has revealed more about his strained relationship with the royal family and palace in two upcoming interviews with both British outlet ITV and CBS News’ 60 Minutes.
Prince Harry is sharing his truth.
Ahead of the release of his memoir Spare—releasing on Jan. 10—the Duke of Sussex is scheduled to appear in two new interviews where he candidly discussed his strained relationship with his family as well as his decision to speak out against the false tabloid stories published about him and wife Meghan Markle.
“Every single time I tried to do it privately, there have been briefings and leakings and planting of stories against me and my wife,” Harry told Anderson Cooper for 60 Minutes, airing on Jan. 8. “You know, the family motto is ‘never complain, never explain’ it’s just a motto and it doesn’t really hold.”
Harry then went on to note the different ways the royal family is often protected in the media against false narratives—which echoed an earlier claim revealed in the Netflix docuseries Harry & Meghan.
“Through leaks, they will speak or have a conversation with the correspondent and that correspondent will literally be spoon-fed information and write the story,” he continued, “and at the bottom of it they will say they reached out to Buckingham Palace for comment, but the whole story is Buckingham Palace commenting.”
The Archewell founder added, “So when we’re being told for the last six years we can’t put a statement out to protect you, but you do it for other members of the family, there becomes a point when silence is betrayal.”
Ahead of his highly anticipated memoir, Prince Harry further gave an update on where he stands with his brother Prince William and father King Charles III in an upcoming interview with ITV.
“It never needed to be this way,” Harry told ITV’s Tom Bradby in a preview for the Jan. 8 interview. “I want a family, not an institution.”
“They feel as though it is better to keep us somehow as the villains,” Harry added, though it is unclear who he is referring to. “They’ve shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile.”
The teaser concludes with Harry saying, “I would like to get my father back. I would like to have my brother back.”
Matthew Lawrence Confirms Romance With TLC’s Chilli 3 Months After Divorce From Cheryl Burke
Matthew Lawrence and TLC’s Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas have made their relationship Instagram official. Learn more about the happy couple’s romance.
It looks like Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas and Matthew Lawrence are in perfect harmony.
The TLC member and the Boy Meets World alum are in an exclusive relationship and are very happy, her rep confirms to E! News.
Chilli, 51, and Matthew, 42, made their relationship Instagram official on New Year’s Eve, both sharing a video of themselves dancing to A-ha’s “Take On Me” in matching PJs and captioning it #NewYearsShenanigans #OnesieGang #WeCute.
The “No Scrubs” singer’s rep told TMZ that the couple started dating just before Thanksgiving and that they spent that holiday as well as Christmas together in Atlanta, where he met her family. Although, Chilli and Matthew have known each other for longer as they were photographed soaking up the sun in Hawaii in August.
And it looks like fans are thrilled for the pair. “My 90s heart is bursting with joy for both of you!” one follower wrote underneath the post. Added another, “You guys are so cute.”
They aren’t the only ones as Matthew’s former Boy Meets World co-star Danielle Fishel wrote, “This makes me very happy!!”
The relationship news comes about three months after the Mrs. Doubtfire actor finalized his divorce from Cheryl Burke. The former Dancing With the Stars pro filed for divorce from Matthew Feb. 18 after almost three years of marriage, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their split and listing their date of separation as Jan. 7.
As for Chilli, she dated Usher in the early aughts, with the recording artists splitting in 2003