Methods to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code 1402?
QuickBooks error code 1402 is one of the commonly encountered errors by the QuickBooks users. This type of error could also be seen when the user operated QuickBooks payroll accounting software in Windows or Apple Mac OS X. The user can face this error at the time when there is any kind of corruption in the software. This can be easily solved by following certain steps. However, the user can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team and let professionals deal with the error for them. The user can simply make a call at our toll-free number 1-888-351-0999, and our experts will be there to assist.
What causes error code 1402?
- Corrupted QuickBooks installation file
- Installation done from damaged CD
- When there is an incomplete installation of the program, this type of error could be seen
- Any kind of failure in the hardware
- In case the user detects any kind of corruption in the software
- You can also face this type of error, in case when the windows are not updated to the latest version.
Installing QuickBooks install diagnostic tool to fix QuickBooks error code 1402
- The very first step is to download QuickBooks install diagnostic tool from the intuit website.
- After that, close the programs that are running in the background.
- Now, run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and it might take around 15 to 20 minutes depending upon the network speed.
- And the last step is to reboot the software once the process gets complete.
There can be other methods too that would help the QuickBooks users to fix this error. The list if methods include the following:
- Re- installing QuickBooks software
- Updating windows and installing the missing updates
- Download and run QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
This brings us to the end of this blog post. Hopefully, the information contained in this blog post might help the QuickBooks users in fixing the error 1402. However, in case the error continues to trouble you, or if any of your queries remained unanswered, then you can make a call at our toll-free number 1-888-351-0999, and discuss your issue with our QuickBooks support team.