Presto Drop Test Machine For Accurate Box Drop Testing Measurements
Are you a packaging manufacturer and looking for highly accurate lab testing equipment to test the durability of boxes against dropping? Are you looking for a solution that guarantees accurate measurements every time you conduct a package drop test on the boxes? If yes, then it’s time to switch to the Presto drop testing machine. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that can be used to test the drop strength of packages and help them to get ensured the transport worthiness of packages from all angles.
This will allow manufacturers in testing the drop strength of cartons when dropped from a certain height. Presto is a leading drop tester manufacturer and designs this quality testing equipment at the best and most affordable prices.
In this blog, we will discuss brief information about the Presto drop testing instrument and discover why it is an absolute necessity for anyone serious about achieving impeccable results in the packaging industry.
Introduction to the Presto Drop Test Machine
When it comes to packaging, a drop tester is an essential lab testing instrument that is used to test the dropping ability of cartons and determine the strength and durability of packaging materials. Drop tester can be used on a variety of different materials, including cardboard, cartons or other related materials.
Presto drop tester is a reliable lab testing instrument that will help to ensure the durability and safety of products and provide accurate and reliable lab testing results.
This lab testing machine will allow you to quickly conduct carton drop strength tests on packages and ensure that accurate products will be delivered to the customers.
The manual model of this quality lab testing equipment can be used in different industries to test corrugated boxes, plastic bottles and different materials against high drops. This testing machine has a provision with an angular drop arrangement. This quality testing equipment has been designed with highly advanced features that make it easy for manufacturers to conduct quality tests on the materials.
Features of Presto drop tester manual
The Presto Drop Test Machine is designed to provide accurate, repeatable results. This means you can trust the results you get from this machine to make informed decisions about your product’s drop test performance. Below we have listed the advanced features of this quality testing equipment:
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with a rugged structure
- Easy to use & provides highly accurate lab testing results
Technical specifications of Presto drop tester manual
- Height: 1.8 meters (Adjustable)
- Load: Up to 50 kg.
- Minimum Drop Height: 770mm (0.75 m)
- Maximum Drop Height: 1800mm (1.8 m)
- Maximum sample Weight: 50 Kg
- Sample Mounting table: 465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device.
- Type of tests:
- Straight Drop
- Angular Drop
- Safety: Locking pin
- Standards: IS:7028 Pt IV
With these high-end features and technical specifications, manufacturers can easily ensure that the products can withstand the toughest falls and ensure accuracy in test results for the drop weight test on packages.
Now, let us discuss the working of the Presto drop strength tester.
Working of Presto drop strength tester
Whenever you are going to conduct a drop test with a Presto drop testing machine then you need to prepare the specimen first. For this, you can read more on how to prepare and place the specimen accurately at the Presto Drop Tester Machine.
Once the specimen will be placed, you can commence the test with the below-mentioned steps:
- Adjust the height of the platform by rotating the wheel which is provided on the side of the device in an upward direction or downward direction.
- Now, you should place the specimen accurately with the help of this quality testing equipment.
- Make sure that the specimen is placed in the center of the plate otherwise the test results would not be correct.
- Now push down the handle which is provided on the back of the machine to drop the sample from a set height.
- As you push the handle down, the door of the platform will get bend and the sample will fall down.
- Now observe the sample for any kind of damage to check the drop strength of the corrugated box.
In this way, you can easily commence the drop test on the packages and deliver quality products to the customers. After following these steps, you can easily commence the test for this quality testing equipment. If you want further information like drop tester price, drop test standard and much more, then you can give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at [email protected]. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries. You can also enrol for a free sample testing session just by contacting us.
Source of Content: Presto Drop Test Machine For Accurate Box Drop Testing Measurements