Prevent Asthma Attacks with Homeopathic Treatment
Have you ever wondered how it feels when your head is put in a plastic bag and you can’t breathe? Even the mere thought of it might have made you feel breathless, right? Unfortunately, this is exactly how asthmatic patients feel in their day-to-day life. For some people, it has become a lifestyle disorder as they live with it daily. So, if you want to know more about asthma, its symptoms, and Homeopathic treatment, think no further. Instead, keep reading to get answers to your questions. Asthma Homeopathy Treatment is safe, non-toxic, and non-habit-forming and hence can be taken as a part of long-term asthma management.
How is Asthma Classified?
Depending on the disease severity and how it affects your daily life, asthma can be classified into:
- Mild Intermittent Asthma – Mild symptoms appear less than twice a week. Night-time symptoms less than twice a month. Few asthma attacks.
- Mild Persistent Asthma – Symptoms appear 3-6 times a week. Night-time symptoms 3-4 times a month. Asthma attacks might affect activities.
- Severe Persistent Asthma – You have ongoing symptoms both day and night. They’re so frequent that you have to limit your activities.
Allergy Homeopathy Treatment is safer than conventional treatment. It is effective and can help in chronic cases also.
Symptoms of Asthma
Asthma symptoms vary from person to person. However, the most common symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath
- Wheezing sound while breathing
- Coughing during the night
- Tightness of the chest
- An asthma episode may start with allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, running nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, etc.
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment targets the disease’s root cause and reduces the body’s sensitivity to allergens.
Asthma Causes and Triggers
When you suffer from asthma, your airways react to many different things in the environment called asthma triggers. Contact with these triggers causes asthma symptoms to start or worsen and may lead to an asthma attack.
Common asthma triggers include:
- Air pollution
- Tobacco smoke
- Infections like sinusitis, colds, and flu
- Cold air or changes to the weather
- Allergens such as pollens, pet dander, and dust mites
- Strong odors from perfumes or cleaning solutions
- Strong emotions such as anxiety or stress
- Certain medications like beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, etc.
Asthma Homeopathy treatment can effectively treat the causative factors of asthma and helps suppress the flare-ups of asthmatic attacks.
How can Homeopathy Help in Treating Asthma?
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment works by:
- Reducing the body’s hypersensitivity and treating the disease at a deeper level
- Reducing the frequency, intensity, and duration of asthma attacks
- Reducing the frequent need for bronchodilators and antibiotics
- Strengthening the immune system to fight against infections and diseases
Why Choose Dr. Singhal Homeo for Asthma Homeopathy Treatment?
Dr. Vikas Singhal is a reputed Homeopathic consultant who has been providing effective Asthma Homeopathy Treatment and other diseases at his clinic – Dr. Singhal Homeo, for 20 years. After going through the diagnosis reports, symptoms, & history of relapses, he prescribes individualized Homeopathic medicine for Asthma for a given patient.
He offers both in-person & online consultations. You can choose any of these according to your preference. For further queries about Asthma Homeopathy Treatment, feel free to call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to book an appointment.