As of Sunday, November 19, 2023, mark your calendars for the upcoming Black Friday extravaganza featuring your favorite accounting software, QuickBooks! The anticipated annual sale is just around the corner, providing you with the perfect opportunity to snag fantastic deals. While the official sale is a few days away, it’s never too early to start preparing. Review the details from last year’s advertisement, including offer specifics, sale dates, and official terms outlined below, for a sneak peek into what’s likely to unfold. In general, brace yourself for substantial discounts, such as 50% off their most popular subscription plans for the initial 3 months of service. Get ready to elevate your accounting experience with QuickBooks!
QuickBooks Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales: Tips to Maximize Sales
Year after year, consumers and businesses worldwide are increasingly participating in American QuickBooks Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Black Friday Global reports a sustained surge in the popularity of these sales events among both consumers and businesses.
With the anticipation of this growth trend persisting, it is imperative for small and medium-sized businesses to grasp the means of capitalizing on this opportunity to generate additional holiday revenue.
Before delving into the strategies for leveraging this opportunity, let’s take a moment to revisit the historical context of Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping events.
What is Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday, the term designated for the shopping day following American Thanksgiving, consistently falls on the third Thursday in November. Historically, it stands out as the most significant shopping day of the year for numerous U.S. businesses. Given its alignment with a federal holiday, forming part of a four-day weekend, many individuals kick off their holiday shopping on this particular day. In the current year, Black Friday is scheduled for Friday, November.
In contemporary usage, the term “black” in Black Friday signifies the transition for retailers from operating at a financial loss (“in the red”) to becoming profitable (“in the black”). Although Black Friday traditionally marks the commencement of the U.S. holiday shopping season, CNET highlights that in 2018, Cyber Monday surpassed even the record-breaking Black Friday of the same year by generating $7.9 billion in U.S. sales, compared to Black Friday’s $6.2 billion.
The surge in Cyber Monday sales can be attributed, at least in part, to the swift expansion of eCommerce in recent years. Consequently, numerous businesses reserve their most substantial online sales promotions for Cyber Monday. In the present year, Cyber Monday is slated for December 2, falling on the first Monday following American Thanksgiving.
The expenditure on Black Friday varies globally, with individuals spending diverse amounts both online and in traditional brick-and-mortar stores on this Black Friday alone. Here are examples of per-person spending across a few different countries:
- In the United States, consumers are gearing up to spend $485, intending to purchase an average of 4 products.
- Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom, shoppers are planning to allocate £315 (approximately $406 USD) for an average of 4 products.
- Singaporeans are already preparing to spend $225 (around $165 USD), and on average, a Black Friday shopper in Singapore tends to purchase 4 products.
The next step is to devise a strategy that will maximize your sales potential on these dates.
Here are some tips to maximize sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Black Friday Global predicts peak shopping activity for November 29 as follows:
- In the United States at midnight and 2 pm.
- UK 5 pm and 7 pm.
- In Singapore at midnight (12:00 – 12:30) and then fairly steady between the hours of 10 am and 11 pm.
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
In the past, QuickBooks has typically extended its Black Friday sale throughout the entire long weekend, continuing until Cyber Monday. This provides ample time for customers to seize the available offers. If QuickBooks follows a similar sales schedule this year, you can anticipate the Black Friday sale to commence on the actual Black Friday and extend until Cyber Monday. For the specific start and end dates, it is advisable to check QuickBooks’ official website or contact their customer support for the latest information.
- Expected BF sale start date: Friday, November 24, 2023 (that’s on Black Friday itself).
- Expected BF sale end date: Cyber Monday, November 27, 2023.
Keep in mind that the dates mentioned are currently speculative and unverified. We will promptly share the official sale dates for 2023 as soon as we can confirm them independently.
Discover An Amazing Brand: Quickbooks
QuickBooks is user-friendly accounting software designed to save customers an average of 11 hours per month. Streamline your daily schedule and enhance your business by entrusting tax matters, earnings, invoices, and other financial concerns to technology crafted by experts for assistance. Explore the latest QuickBooks discounts to manage your finances more affordably – your bank balance will undoubtedly appreciate it.
The Best of Quickbooks
To set up QuickBooks’ most essential, time-saving features, follow these steps:
- View the QuickBooks Online Overview
- Tailor your invoices for more convenient billing
- Link your business bank and credit card accounts for seamless transaction integration into QuickBooks
- Establish automated sales tax tracking for taxable item sales Discover the process of entering, attaching, and tracking expense receipts and bills
About QuickBooks Deals
QuickBooks has offered significant discounts on their QuickBooks Online product during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period. Typically, these deals commence in the week of Thanksgiving and extend through the end of Cyber Monday. Discounts ranging from 50% to 75% off the total monthly subscription price have been observed. The majority of these discounted rates apply for the initial 3 to 6 months of your subscription plan.
Additionally, there have been various deals on QuickBooks Pro, but for the most part, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts are primarily focused on QuickBooks Online, including QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Featured Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and More Deals
- Save 70% on Your Initial 3 Months – Starting now and lasting until the end of Cyber Monday, enjoy a 70% discount on your total for the first three months. This offer is valid for QuickBooks Online, and once the initial three months are over, regular pricing will apply.
- Get 50% Off QuickBooks Self-Employed – Use the provided link during this sale to receive a 50% discount on the QuickBooks Self-Employed version.
- $100 Off QuickBooks Pro – Take advantage of a $100 discount on QuickBooks Pro software during this sale.
- Experience QuickBooks Free for 30 Days – Try QuickBooks Free for 30 days and assess whether this popular accounting software is the right fit for your business.