Those IT professionals who are planning to migrate to Australia by choosing the occupation of ICT Managers NEC 135199 to apply must be familiar with the requirements they need to fulfill. Therefore, we have written this blog to help these professionals to know the English language criteria and skill requirements they need to satisfy. Besides that, we will also let you know the job description and tasks that must be fulfilled. So, read the whole blog carefully.
ICT Managers NEC 135199 plan, direct, organize, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, use and maintenance of computer and telecommunication systems within organizations.
Required skill level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill harmonizing with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A minimum of 5 years of related work experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, related experience or/and on-the-job training may be necessary besides the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
English language eligibility criteria:
The following are the English language eligibility criteria you have to satisfy:
- An IELTS result with at least a 6 score (R, W, L), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- An OET result with a minimum B grade in all sections;
- PTE Academic with at least a score of 50 (W, R, L), 65 in speaking and 65 overall;
- TOEFL iBT with at least a score of (L:12, W:21, R:13 S:23 overall L93)
- Australian Graduate exceptions can apply in some Australian territories/states.
- The countries that are exempt from the submission of OET and IELTS are the UK, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and Ireland.
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some territories/states of the country.
Where compulsory registration/licensing is necessary, you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to satisfy registration/licensing or a minimum of IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Job description in Australia:
In Australia, the professional has to organize, plan, control, direct and coordinate the acquisition, development, use and maintenance of computer and telecommunication systems within organizations.
The following are the tasks you need to fulfill in the country:
- Oversee the security of ICT systems.
- Direct IT operations and set priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations.
- Direct the installation and selection of IT resources and the provision of user training.
- Analyze the information requirements and specify technology to fulfill those requirements.
- Direct and formulate information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans.
When you write your RPL ACS report, then remember that your job responsibilities must be in harmony with this occupation. It is one of the major RPL ACS skill assessment requirements.
If you need more information regarding ICT Managers NEC 135199, contact us freely.