Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist Exam Questions
Salesforce offers two new certifications in Account Engagement: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist and Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant. Account Engagement Specialist is a prerequisite for an Account Engagement Consultant. PassQuestion is a trusted resource that provides the latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist Exam Questions to help you prepare and successfully pass your certification exam. Our dedicated team of experts meticulously curates the content, ensuring that it covers all the essential topics and concepts that you need to master in order to pass your exam with flying colors.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist Credential
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist credential is aimed at individuals who want to showcase their expertise and knowledge in creating and executing marketing campaigns within Account Engagement. The candidate should have the necessary experience and understanding to develop targeted marketing strategies that incorporate various techniques such as email marketing, lead generation, and lead qualification. Additionally, the candidate should be proficient in utilizing reports to make data-driven decisions.
|Content||60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 unscored questions*|
|Time allotted to complete the exam||90 minutes|
|Registration fee||USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law|
|Retake fee||USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law|
|Delivery options||Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.|
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist exam assesses a candidate’s understanding and proficiency in applying the features and functions of the Account Engagement platform within marketing workflows. The exam tests the candidate’s practical experience in integrating the platform and their ability to demonstrate the application of each objective mentioned below.
|Visitors and Prospects||8%|
|Account Engagement Forms, Form Handlers and Landing Pages||20%|
View Online Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist Free Questions
1. A prospect is permanently deleted from Marketing Cloud Account Engagement. That prospect then fills out a new Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form and submits their information.
What happens to the prospect?
A.An error message is displayed on the form preventing the prospect from submitting
B.A new prospect is created even though the prospect had previously been permanently deleted.
C.No new prospect is created because the prospect had previously been permanently deleted.
D.The submission of the form retrieves and restores the previously deleted prospect information including activities.
2. A new Lead record is created in Salesforce without an automatically email address and the Salesforce connector is set to automatically create prospects In Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.
What action will occur in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement?
A.A new visitor record will be created.
B.A new Account will be created.
C.No new record will be created.
D.A new prospect record will be created.
3. What does Marketing Cloud Account Engagement use to track HTML email opens?
A.A tracking link is used as soon as a prospect clicks to open the email.
B.A tracking pixel loads on HTML emails when images are downloaded.
C.Opens are only tracked if a link is clicked; otherwise they are NOT tracked.
D.A tracking pixel loads on text emails when images are downloaded.
4. A marketer is creating a new segmentation rule in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.
Which option accurately defines the capabilities of a segmentation rule?
A.Segmentation rules are used to create new forms for prospects to fill out.
B.Segmentation rules are used to segment prospects based on their activities and demographic data.
C.Segmentation rules are used to score and grade prospects.
D.Segmentation rules are used to assign prospects to users in Salesforce.
5. What must be true for a Salesforce Opportunity to sync to Marketing Cloud Account Engagement?
A.The Opportunity must have the “Marketing Cloud Account Engagement” record type.
B.The Opportunity must be sourced by Marketing Cloud Account Engagement marketing activities.
C.The Opportunity must have a Contact Role that is syncing to a prospect in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
D.The Opportunity must be created by a Sales user who is also a user in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement.
6. LenoxSoft wants to understand how many different prospects registered for their most recent webinar. Which Marketing Cloud Account Engagement form report metric should be reviewed?
7. On which two types of domains does Marketing Cloud Account Engagement set cookies? (Choose two answers.)
A.Marketing Cloud Account Engagement domains
D.Social media domains
Answer: A, B
8. A Marketing Cloud Account Engagement administrator has pre-existing HTML that they want to use to build their landing page in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement. Which asset should be applied during the creation of the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement landing page to accomplish that goal?
9. What triggers a prospect record to sync from Marketing Cloud Account Engagement to the CRM? Choose 2 answers
A.Landing page submission
B.Mapping new custom fields
D.Opening an email
Answer: A, C
10. What is a good way in Salesforce to verify that a record is syncing to a prospect in Marketing Cloud Account Engagement?
A.The Marketing Cloud Account Engagement sync checkbox is checked
B.The first and last name fields are not empty
C.The Marketing Cloud Account Engagement URL field is not empty
D.The lead/contact URL in Salesforce contains “Marketing Cloud Account Engagement”