Striking Advancements in Cardiac Disease Treatments in Patna’s Top Heart Hospital
In recent times the steep increase in heart failure is highly alarming for people from all walks of life. Hence, it is extremely important to know the signs and symptoms of heart failure and the advanced treatment facilities available at the heart hospital. So, if you are diagnosed with a heart problem or have a medical history of heart disease, you will find the following heart disease treatments helpful for improving your heart’s health.
Medications for Treating Different Heart Conditions
Medicines are the primary solution for heart problems. In many cases, medicines have helped improve the heart’s ability to pump, lower blood pressure, slow down heart rates, prevent scarring, and cure irregular heartbeats or heart arrhythmia. While these medicines have helped a lot of people recover, some new options in medications are coming to heart hospitals that work more efficiently in improving overall heart health.
Mediversal ranks as the top-tiered heart hospital in Patna offering excellent Cardiac care to patients. Their “Patients first” approach ensures that each patient is treated with care and dignity and receives proper medications and other treatment facilities at a cost-effective rate.
Technological Breakthroughs Introduced at Heart Hospitals
Amongst the leading risk factors, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, physical inactivity, smoking, and unhealthy diet often trigger a lot of heart problems. It’s estimated that by 2030 more than 8 million adults will suffer from some sort of heart condition. However, medical science is making progress in coping with the emerging crisis. We have so far made some promising advancements in digital health technology that are aimed at improving the decreasing heart health conditions. These include:
- Holter monitor: This is a wearable device commonly used for recording the heart’s ECG activity. It is adjusted to a patient’s heart and a monitor is installed in the doctor’s chamber. This monitor allows the doctor to check if the patient has any abnormal heart activity. It also helps keep a track of the heart’s health.
Mediversal, a leading heart hospital in Patna, offers patients a Holter monitor that has helped immensely in diagnosing heart conditions and planning the right treatments for different heart problems.
- Stress echocardiography: This is a test that makes use of the ultrasound technique to monitor if the heart and blood vessels are working fine, especially under stress. There are two types- exercise echocardiogram and dobutamine echocardiography. The first one is done before and after an exercise to take out images of the heart under stress through an ultrasound technique. The other one can be used if the patient is unable to do exercise. In this case, dobutamine is injected into the vein and makes the heart beat faster. It imitates the effects of exercise on the heart. This test offered by any heart hospital in Patna also helps to assess how well the heart is working.
- Coronary angiography: This is an imaging test that uses an x-ray to see the heart’s blood vessels. This test is performed to check if there is a blockage in the coronary artery. Generally, after a heart attack doctors of the heart hospital carry out this test to diagnose heart condition and plan future treatments accordingly.
- Cardiac catheterization: This is a kind of diagnostic procedure in which a thin, flexible catheter (tube) is inserted into the heart vessel to examine or treat certain heart problems, like irregular heartbeats, and clogged arteries. This imaging procedure gives the doctor information about heart valves, heart muscles, and blood vessels in the heart.
- Implantable device: This is a small, wearable device that is calibrated to a patient’s pulmonary artery at the time of surgery. Once placed inside, the device works efficiently in reading the patient’s pulmonary artery pressure and sending the data to the doctor for review. Implantable devices are now available at Mediversal, the best heart hospital in Patna at very reasonable prices.
Bionic pacemaker – an innovation in the pacemaker technology
Recent advancements in medical science have made a noteworthy transformation in pacemaker technology as well. The new bionic pacemaker improves the heart’s irregular beat and boosts the patient’s overall energy. In addition, it offers a 20% recovery rate to the heart’s ability to pump blood throughout the body.
The technological developments occurring every year ensures that we have a good future in cardiac care. If you have got any heart condition, your healthcare team at the heart hospital will determine which diagnosis procedure and health treatments are best for you. You can also discuss with the best cardiologists who are available at Mediversal, one of the best heart hospitals in Patna.