Super Oxidized Solution: The Powerful Cleaning Agent You Need to Know About
Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment is more important than ever before, especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. While traditional cleaning agents like bleach and ammonia are effective, they can also be harsh and toxic. That’s where super oxidized solutions come in. In this blog, we’ll explore what super oxidized solutions are and how they can help create a cleaner and safer environment.
What is a Super Oxidized Solution?
A super oxidized solution is a powerful cleaning agent that is created by passing an electrical charge through a solution of salt and water. This process creates a highly reactive solution that contains a high concentration of oxygen and is effective at eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. The solution is safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly, making it an ideal alternative to traditional cleaning agents.
How Does a Super Oxidized Solution Work?
Super oxidized solutions work by destroying the outer membranes of bacteria and viruses, which ultimately kills them. The solution is highly effective at breaking down organic matter, which is where bacteria and viruses thrive. The high concentration of oxygen in the solution also helps to neutralize unpleasant odors, making it an effective deodorizer as well.
Benefits of Using a Super Oxidized Solution
Super oxidized solutions are environmentally friendly and don’t contain any harmful chemicals or toxins. This makes them an ideal alternative to traditional cleaning agents, which can be harmful to the environment and human health.
Safe and Non-Toxic
Super oxidized solutions are safe and non-toxic, making them ideal for use around children and pets. They don’t contain any harsh chemicals or toxins, which mean you, can use them without worrying about any adverse health effects.
Super oxidized solutions are highly effective at eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. They can be used on a wide range of surfaces and are ideal for high-traffic areas that require frequent cleaning. Moreover, they are typically fast-acting, which means you don’t need to wait long to see results.
Super oxidized solutions are versatile and can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including floors, walls, countertops, and furniture. They are ideal for use in homes, offices, schools, and other public areas.
A super oxidized solution is a powerful cleaning agent that is safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. It is highly effective at eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses, making it an ideal alternative to traditional cleaning agents. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and effective cleaning solution, consider using a super oxidized solution. Your health and well-being will thank you for it.