Test The Torque Of The Caps Of Pet Bottles With Torque Tester
PET bottles are extensively used to pack various types of products like food items, beverages, pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Hence, the manufacturers in PET industries pay major attention towards the quality of the bottles so that they could offer the best level of safety to the product that are presented in the containers. If the PET products are not best in terms of quality, it will directly affect the freshness of the products. The major defect that usually detected in the PET containers is the inferior quality of the bottle lids or caps. This causes the spillage at the time of transportation and storage.
Torque tester is the ideal and best test machine which is used to measure the integrity of the caps of the PET containers and bottles. The instrument helps to detect the maximum force which is required to open the caps of the PET bottles. During testing the PET containers are placed between the jaws of the instrument. Now open the cap of the bottle with manual efforts to measure the strength required to open the torque of the PET bottles. The force which is needed to open the cap will be stored directly in the load sensor of the instrument.
Best Quality Torque Tester Supplier and Manufacturer
Testing the torque value of continuous threaded caps is an important part of quality control, as the cap with low torque value can easily get opened and let the spoilage of the product open. Presto is a leading manufacturer of torque tester in India and provide this quality lab testing equipment at the best and most affordable prices. You can easily implement advanced-stage torque tests with the use of this quality torque meter.
Presto Stantest offer best quality of Torque Meter which are used to measure the quality of the PET containers. The test machine conforms to various national and international standard test methods. The instrument offers highly precise and repeatable test results.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 lb-Inch (with master weight)
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1 lb-inch
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Display: Digital (LED) 7 segment display
- Torque Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with Digital readout
- and peak hold feature
- Minimum Diameter for specimen holding: 30 mm
- Maximum Diameter for specimen holding: 110 mm
- Weights for Calibration: 10 lbs, 20 lbs (optional parts)
- Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
- Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
- In-house calibration facility
- Precise measurement of torque
- Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold the different sizes of bottles
- A highly accurate torque sensor
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Provision to hold peak value in memory
- 9 Sample readings can be saved on the digital readout
- Data output in digital display form
- Safety lock pin to eliminate extra force on the Torque sensor
- A sample reading can be seen on – a digital readout
If you want to know more about this torque testing machine then you can give a call at +91 9210903903 or email at [email protected]. The team of technical experts at Presto will easily consult you regarding all your needs and queries.