The Canon Pixma MG2522 should be setup wireless network
The Canon Pixma Mg2522 is your gateway to home printing at a reasonable price. It is a multipurpose colour inkjet printer that can quickly and accurately scan and copy your documents. The Canon MG2522 is an easy-to-use printer that makes it simple to print your pages with XL ink cartridges that need to be changed less frequently. It can handle all of your printing demands. In conclusion, the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup prepares you for a low-cost home printing setup that functions with both Windows and Mac OS X. The Pixma MG2522 All-in-One inkjet printer, scanner, and copier is just equipped with a few buttons and no screen, allowing you to connect it to your WiFi network.
What Need To Do To Setup My Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer?
The Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer may be connected to your router and computer via a variety of techniques, including WiFi and USB. Both Windows and Mac OS, which only allow a direct USB connection, are compatible with the Canon Pixma MG2522. Here, we’ll walk you through a few quick, simple setup procedures for the Canon Pixma MG2522, including unboxing and setting instructions.
- The MG2522 printer must first be unpacked, the settings must be set up, and the ink cartridges must be put in.
- The MG2522 printer’s seal must be examined, and if it is not correctly sealed, the printer must be sent back to the manufacturer without delay.
- Instead, remove the printer from its packaging and lay it down on a flat, reliable surface to complete the remaining steps of connection, setup, and installation.
- The Canon Pixma MG2520 printer must then be connected to the power source by its power cable and inserted into an operational wall socket. By pressing the power button, turn on the MG2520 printer to start the Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup process.
- Next, you may choose your preferred nation, language, day of the week, and hour. After configuring the options, try to save them.
- Pull the access door for the ink cartridges when the carriage slot reaches its end. The next step is to open the fresh Canon Pixma MG2522 ink cartridges and put them in the appropriate slots.
- After completing the aforementioned settings, you must print a test page on the printer to make sure it is operating properly.
How to setup a wireless Canon Pixma MG2522 printer
- A power outlet must first be connected to the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. To finish the Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup, connect the USB cable to the power outlet on one end and the USB port on the printer on the other.
- After that, turn on the Pixma printer. To select WiFi connect, tap it.
- The Canon Pixma MG2522 printer is looking for networks right now.
- Choose the network you want from the list of available networks, then type the password to connect.
- The printer has now successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network after completing the Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup.
If this blog post on how to install a Canon Pixma mg2522 printer was helpful to you and prepared you by making the installation of the printer’s drivers and effective printing settings easier, please do not hesitate to share the provided information with others who may benefit. Try contacting the Canon iJ setup team for assistance if you run into any problems.
Also read: Canon Printer Offline