The use of various modern tools is central to Mobile App Testing Services. There are numerous methods and cost-effective Mobile App Testing Services tools available for implementing your mobile app testing practises.
We have chosen the best 28 mobile application testing tools to help you manage and implement your mobile app testing strategies. If you are an expert in mobile app testing, you can use any of the testing tools mentioned above for your business.
The top 10 mobile app testing tools are listed below.
- Create scriptless record and replay User Interface tests.
- The tests can be recorded once and then played back via mobile apps, desktops, and the web.
- Accurately identify dynamic UI elements using both AI-powered and property-based visual recognition.
- It aids in isolating data from test commands in order to reduce maintenance measures.
- It provides a simple interface for monitoring the status and progress of various mobile, web, and desktop apps in real time.
- Its keyword-driven testing framework makes it simple to separate objects, test steps, data, and actions.
- By reusing automated UI tests across environments and projects, TestComplete helps to reduce costs, save time, and expand test coverage.
Appium is a popular Mobile App Testing Services tool used by professional test engineers all over the world. It allows code to be reused across iOS and Android test suites. It is very simple to configure Appium for the mobile test automation framework.
- Appium does not require any libraries or source code.
- Appium has one of the most populous and active communities.
- It enables the execution of multiple test scripts at the same time.
- If only a minor change is made, there is no need to reinstall the application.
3. The Robotium
The software allows you to automate previously installed mobile apps.
- It provides test scripts that are simple, efficient, and robust.
- Robotium’s test automation is faster than Appium’s due to run-time binding with Graphical UI components.
- It works well with Gradle, Ant, and Maven.
- The execution of tests is faster than that of most automation testing tools.
- Robotium requires a tester to know very little about the mobile app under test.
UITest is a framework for testing the user interfaces of Android and iOS mobile applications. Unlike Robotium, this tool only supports the C# programming language for creating test scripts.
- It is an open-source tool designed for black-box testing.
- It provides a backdoor for a user to assist in changing configuration settings during a test run.
- To record tests, the framework communicates with XCode and other third-party frameworks and tools.
- UITest allows you to simulate gestures like swipes and taps.
5. Calabash Android
Calabash is yet another open-source tool that the Xamarin team maintains and develops. Xamarin is similar. It also allows you to test iOS and Android apps. Cucumber allows a tester to write test scripts in Ruby.
- The Cucumber framework aids in the translation of complex codes into simple English.
- Calabash provides a higher throughput, resulting in increased productivity.
- Selenium web drivers can be used in conjunction with the Xamarin cloud service.
Espresso, which was created by Google and is integrated with Android Studio, is simple to use for native Android app developers. Espresso APIs are simple, adaptable, and simple to use. It can, however, only be used to test Mobile App Testing Services.
Espresso has one of the most simple and straightforward APIs.
- It has the ability to test web-based components.
- It includes a built-in test recorder.
- It is a highly adaptable and scalable testing framework that allows for more reliable and quicker testing.
- It provides automatic synchronisation between tests and the application.
Katalon is a free automation testing framework for Mobile App Testing Services. This tool is also suitable for non-programmers as well as programmers. Testers who are familiar with programming can write scripts in Groovy by hand.
- It enables the recording and replay of test scripts.
- The tool is compatible with Jira, Jenkins, Git, and qTest.
- It includes templates for managing custom keywords, object repositories, and test cases.
- Katalon is compatible with two programming languages: Groovy and Java.
BrowserStack is a well-known and high-quality cloud-based software testing framework. BrowserStack can run over one million tests per day thanks to its global presence of more than 15 data centres. The tool can also test mobile and web applications in a single cloud platform across multiple browsers and over 3000 real devices.
- BrowserStack allows for cross-browser testing on a variety of operating systems.
- It allows for the testing of hybrid and native apps for platforms such as Android and iOS.
- It can run multiple test scenarios at the same time.
- It aids in the review of test scripts.
9. Amazon Web Services Device Farm
Amazon’s AWS Device Farm is a Mobile App Testing Service. It allows an engineer to test applications on a variety of mobile devices and web browsers. While providing quick testing, AWS Device Farm enables testers to run concurrent tests on real devices and web browsers.
- The remote access feature allows you to use the web browser to swipe, gesture, and interact with various devices in real time.
- The tool is capable of reproducing the issue and resolving it quickly.
- The simulator’s resemblance to the real-world working environment is uncanny, which aids in providing the best possible solution.
SauceLabs is the most reputable and comprehensive continuous Android App Testing Services framework in the world. It has run over 4.6 billion tests on various mobile and web applications, close to 200 mobile simulators and emulators, over 800 browser/OS combinations, and over 2000 real devices to date.
- Its infrastructure supports multiple CI/CD requests per day without bottlenecks or queuing while providing quick feedback.
- Using the existing test scripts, test overall functionality, visual regressions, and front-end performance.
- It boosts developer productivity by providing advanced analytics, Sauce Headless, and live testing environments.
- Sauce connect’s secure tunnelling protocol ensures an application’s security.