The Ultimate Guide to End of Tenancy Cleaning in Singapore
Moving out of a rental property can be stressful, especially if you need to get the place spotless for your move-out inspection. This is where end-of-tenancy cleaning comes in. End-of-tenancy cleaning is the process of cleaning your rental property to a high standard before you move out. This ensures that you get your full security deposit back and avoid any disputes with your landlord.
In this blog post, we will discuss everything you need to know about end-of-tenancy cleaning in Singapore. We will cover the following topics:
- What is end-of-tenancy cleaning?
- What is included in end-of-tenancy cleaning?
- Who is responsible for end-of-tenancy cleaning?
- How to hire a professional end-of-tenancy cleaner
- How much does end-of-tenancy cleaning cost?
- Tips for doing end of tenancy cleaning yourself
What is end of tenancy cleaning?
End of tenancy cleaning is the process of cleaning your rental property to a high standard before you move out. This includes cleaning all surfaces, appliances, and fixtures. The goal of end of tenancy cleaning is to leave the property in the same condition as it was when you moved in, or better.
What is included in end of tenancy cleaning?
The specific tasks that are included in end of tenancy cleaning will vary depending on the property and the landlord’s requirements. However, some common tasks include:
- Vacuuming and mopping all floors
- Dusting all surfaces
- Cleaning all appliances
- Cleaning all windows and mirrors
- Cleaning the oven and stovetop
- Cleaning the bathroom and toilet
- Cleaning the carpets (if applicable)
- Cleaning the driveway and walkway (if applicable)
Who is responsible for end of tenancy cleaning?
In most cases, the tenant is responsible for end of tenancy cleaning. However, it is always best to check your lease agreement to see if the landlord has any specific requirements.
How to hire a professional end of tenancy cleaner
If you do not want to do the end of tenancy cleaning yourself, you can hire a professional cleaner. There are many professional cleaning companies in Singapore that offer end of tenancy cleaning services. When hiring a professional cleaner, be sure to get quotes from several different companies before making a decision.
How much does end of tenancy cleaning cost?
The cost of end of tenancy cleaning will vary depending on the size of the property, the level of cleaning required, and the company you hire. However, you can expect to pay between $100 and $500 for end of tenancy cleaning in Singapore.
Tips for doing end of tenancy cleaning yourself
If you decide to do the end of tenancy cleaning yourself, here are a few tips:
- Start by decluttering the property and removing any personal belongings.
- Clean the floors from top to bottom.
- Dust all surfaces, including furniture, appliances, and light fixtures.
- Clean the windows and mirrors.
- Clean the bathroom and toilet.
- Clean the kitchen, including the oven and stovetop.
- Clean the carpets (if applicable).
- Clean the driveway and walkway (if applicable).
End of tenancy cleaning can be a daunting task, but it is important to do it properly to get your full security deposit back. By following the tips in this blog post, you can ensure that your rental property is spotless for your move-out inspection. If you are looking for end of tenancy cleaning service in Singapore, you have come to the right place. Eunike Living offers the best cleaning service at the best price. Contact us today for more information.