A minimally invasive surgical treatment known as a hair transplant is carried out in an outpatient setting. Since the results are so natural-looking, and if it is done correctly, even your hairdresser won’t be able to tell that you’ve had a hair transplant, it has earned enormous recognition as the sole permanent procedure to address hair loss. The idea behind the operation is to remove hair transplants from donor locations that have permanent DHT resistant hair roots, prepare or preserve those roots, and then apply them to the desired bald spot. Although it seems relatively straightforward, the process requires considerable care and requires the surgeon to have strong creative talents in addition to surgical finesse in order to create a flawless hairline.
Finding the finest hair transplant surgeon for your treatment is, therefore, a no-brainer when it comes to the first step in a hair transplant procedure. Never hesitate to get in touch with previous hair transplant patients and conduct thorough web research in this regard. After successfully treating more than 5000 patients over the course of 15 years under the helm of the Dr. Suneet Soni-owned Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic, people from all over the world, including celebrities, have joined their patient list. This is because Dr. Suneet Soni, a cosmetic surgeon by training (MCh) and a passionate artist, has produced flawless results of the highest calibre. His patients rate him as best hair transplant surgeon in India.
In addition to giving you a flawless surgical experience, a talented and experienced surgeon also guarantees a problem- or complication-free procedure. So, while choosing a hair transplant surgeon, consider the following criteria. However, this list is not all-inclusive, and there may be other considerations based on the circumstances.
What should be taken into account when looking for the best hair transplant in India is the following apparent question. The following factors can help you answer this question:
- The surgeon’s educational background: All important surgical specialties nowadays have undergone extreme specialisation, and cosmetic surgery is no exception. Surgeons might choose to undergo MCh procedures. Super specialisation guarantees a solid theoretical foundation for the concepts and procedures, as well as prompt action in the event of any issues.
- Qualitative and quantitative experience: The former refers to the variety of cases handled and patient satisfaction, whilst the latter refers to the number of years of practise and the number of cases successfully provided. Through video galleries, social networking sites, blogs, and reviews from previous patients, all of this may be confirmed.
- A surgeon who prioritises quality over price – The price of a hair transplant in India is really affordable. Depending on the circumstances, the treatment might cost anywhere between INR 60,000 and INR 400,000. This costs only 20–25% of what you would ultimately pay for a comparable procedure using similar methods and tools in the west. So, you can rest confident that if your surgeon just focuses on low costs rather than the quality of care, it should be cause for concern.
- Technically proficient surgeon: A surgeon who is technically proficient is better able to double his results thanks to technology, and a surgeon who is pro-technology and more proactive in his approach will be better able to handle challenging situations and produce excellent outcomes.
- Patient-centric approach – Rather than applying the same procedure to every patient, the surgeon should take a pro-patient stance and tailor their approach based on the specifics of the situation.
- Surgeon with own set up: The continuity of care, openness in historical record verification, and improved long-term bonding in situations of progressive hair loss are all ensured by the surgeon having their own clinical setup.
One of the most renowned and recognised surgeons in the area of hair transplantation, Dr. Suneet Soni is the founder of Medispa clinic in Delhi and Jaipur. Numerous Bollywood superstars have been among Dr. Suneet Soni’s more than 5000 patients, and they all continue to praise him. He has won several awards and honours on the national and international levels for his artistic and surgical abilities. His ability to achieve excellence is evident in the infrastructure of the clinic, which is well-equipped with top-notch machinery, a highly skilled staff, and carefully drawn out international level procedures for both treatment planning and hygiene.