Type of Questions by Blackboard and How you Get help for Blackboard Answers?
Different question types available in Blackboard, and there is a need to learn about the Blackboard question types.
- Calculated Formula- this question type is needed when there is a requirement to generate the variables within a formula for each student. You can create a variable range specifying a minimum value and a maximum value for each variable.
- Calculated Numeric- question type is needed when a student has to enter a number to complete a statement.
- Boolean (Either/Or)- question type to respond to a statement using predefined answer choices Yes/No, Right/Wrong, Agree/Disagree, True/False.
- Essay- question type to type a longer response to a question. An Essay and a Short Answer type question require the student to type a manually graded response.
- File Response- question type needed to upload a file from their local drive containing the response.
- Fill in Multiple Blanks- question type to input one or two words into text fields.
- Fill in the Blank- question type to input one or two words into a text field representing a blank.
- Hot Spot- question type to click on a specific area or an image, diagram, or chart.
- Opinion Scale and Likert- question type to indicate attitude or reaction to a statement or question by selecting answer choices’ neither agree nor disagree’, ‘strongly disagree,’ ‘strongly agree,’ ‘agree,’ or ‘not applicable.’
- Ordering- question type to designate a hierarchy or indicate the order for a list.
- Quiz Bowl question type to provide a response expressed as a question.
- Short Answer- question type to type a short response to a question.
- Jumbled Sentence- question type to complete a statement using ‘pull-down’ lists to choose the correct answer.
- Matching- question type to pair items in one column to items in another column.
- Multiple Answer- question to select multiple acceptable answers from a set question list.
- Multiple Choice- commonly used question type to select one answer to a set question.
- True/False- question type to indicate whether a statement or question is ‘true’ or ‘false.’
Get help for Blackboard Answers
It’s tedious to attempt Blackboard Answers when the college homework consists of a difficult assignment. Also, you will end up in a situation where the Friends are clueless about solving the assignment. If you need to deal with a difficult homework question, get the correct answer to homework questions from a reputed provider like HomeworkMarket. If you are looking for the most reliable and fastest way to meet the deadline, seek college homework help from a homework solver.
Homework serves as an effective way to reinforce the concepts but doing the homework assignment independently seems overwhelming at times. Get homework help from well-trained and experienced homework help professionals. They will guarantee to work on the homework assignments with dedication when they find it hard to solve problems.
Advantages of taking online homework help:
- Available 24*7 at affordable prices.
- Get answers from experts with no chance of plagiarism.
- Possibility of meeting the submission deadlines for assignments.
- Scoring higher grades
- Being confident regarding the answers
Spend your study time understanding the concepts and building a strong foundation when the homework guidance experts are working on the assignments that you need to submit on time.