Unleashing the Power of Cloud Computing in Mobile App Development
More than 7.5 million mobile apps are available across the android and iOS platforms. The market for mobile apps is continually changing to resonate with new technology developments and consumer preferences. A practical and engaging way to reach customers is through mobile apps, which are widely used. In that list, cloud computing takes its seat.
Using cloud-based services makes it easier for mobile users to access apps effectively. The essential data is stored in remote data centers that operate the apps. Moreover, the complexity of developing a mobile app begins to fade, which optimizes the operational cost and saves the developer’s time.
According to Statistics
- By 2025, 200 zettabytes of user data will be retained on the cloud.
- In the Q3 of 2022, Amazon Web Services owned a 34% market share for cloud infrastructure services.
- More than $900 billion in revenue from mobile apps is forecasted in 2023.
With the above, it is noteworthy that cloud computing plays a significant role in mobile apps in diverse industries, not in one place yet worldwide. People are keen on expecting to make their mobile applications reliable.
To make use of this cloud computing initiative, consider getting services from a prominent mobile app development company in Chennai. Let’s plunge into the article and read more about cloud computing and how it benefits mobile app development and developers.
Needs of Cloud Computing in Mobile App Development
The technological dominance of mobile apps in the marketing sector makes innovations like cloud storage highly beneficial to mobile app development companies in Chennai and across the globe.
Let’s understand some of the basic needs.
- Cloud computing is evolving as a one-stop solution for leading technologies in mobile app development. This effort is possible by incorporating together into the business growth.
- Cloud computing is also an emerging trend in global mobile app development and features. It also facilitates updates, streamlining the process for developers to collaborate and create high-quality apps.
- It also promotes one of the robust features of the mobile app, such as scalability and cost-effectiveness.
- The management of time developers make on building mobile app processes will be fetched by employing cloud computing.
CloudStats: The cloud contains 60% of all corporate data worldwide.
Cloud Computing is Essential For Mobile App Success
- Efficiency: As complicated applications require a lot of extra capacity and resources to design and maintain, developing mobile apps may be more straightforward with cloud computing.
- Developer’s Time: Cloud computing is beneficial mainly for developers. It reduces the development cost and extra time to build expensive hardware. To support app development projects, cloud storage helps keep constant maintenance. Before that, it was time-consuming and not cost-effective.
- Delay in Progress: Moreover, expanding apps to meet user demands would only be possible with cloud services, not resulting in app failures or delays in outcomes.
Bonus Tip: “If you’re facing any of these issues inside the mobile app, hire a professional team of app developers in Chennai.”
Unleashing the Power of Cloud Computing in Mobile App Development
Enterprises and developers can establish mobile app development without ingraining new tools and software by harnessing the cloud’s computing and storage functionalities. Read out the power of cloud computing and understand how it’s highly beneficial in mobile app development:
- Cross-Platform Development
Since mobile app development has evolved, cross-platform development has addressed the market. The developers can create apps that support multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, and the web. Likewise, with cloud-based applications, technology is accessible through web browsers and works flawlessly on various devices. This simplifies the work involved in creating an app for many platforms.
- Duration of App Development
By employing cloud computing technology, the duration of mobile app development decreases. In this fast-moving world, business tends to adapt to fluctuating situations, and in that case, cloud computing helps develop and deploy mobile apps faster for leading business growth. Since this process has become effortless, the basic need of the platform is integrated with cloud computing.
The essential requirements are
- Back-end skill sets,
- Cloud API interface.
“I don’t need a hard disk on my computer. If I can get to the server quickly, carrying around these non-connected computers is byzantine by comparison” – Steve Jobs.
- Avoiding Mobile Storage
Cloud storage helps in saving all the information and data on their servers. These servers support access via the internet, which avoids using mobile spacing to drain the storage. This cloud computing allocates the apps in the lending room for other required tasks.
The changes can be worked via the cloud being central access which doesn’t interrupt the smartphone performance and app’s user experience.
- Evades Installation of Applications
Since mobile apps are made on cloud services, the installation of mobile apps will be reduced altogether. Undoubtedly, cloud computing can make the process of installing apps on mobile devices more straightforward and faster. The required procedure will be run through the cloud servers directly without any interruptions. This process helps in saving time in installing the necessary apps needed by the users and maintaining user experience.
Providing Services to Various Sectors
The cloud-based apps are created not just for business but also for distinct different industries across the globe. Some of a few sectors that leverage the cloud are:
- Finance – Online banking, digital payments, and fraud detection are just a few of the financial services that cloud computing applications may offer.
- Education – Virtual classrooms and E-learning platforms to make education more forward
- Healthcare – It helps in maintaining the records of patients and telemedicine services.
- Manufacturing – This is one of the other significant sectors which leverages cloud storage in their apps by providing supply chain management and quality control systems.
E.g., The famous streaming company “Netflix’ uses the cloud for storing their data. The renowned e-commerce website Etsy is embedded with cloud-based services.
Scalability of Mobile Apps
By leveraging cloud systems, the scalability of mobile app development can be ensured. This satisfies by feeding with technical facilities such as processing speed, storage needs, and internet facilities.
The mobile app’s traffic is maintained accordingly by using clouds to avoid overloads of users. Moreover, cloud services make real-time monitoring and analysis of app usage possible, which can assist developers in quickly identifying and resolving performance issues.
“Cloud computing is entrusting; companies leveraging cloud will be able to innovate cheaper and quicker” – Jamal Mazhar.
Simple Data Retrieving
We all know that data and information can be stored securely using the cloud. The servers help maintain avoiding data breaches and prevent other cyber attacks. Also, the data will not be deleted compared to native mobile apps. It is backed up regularly on different servers efficiently and quickly, and the permanent loss of data is impossible with cloud computing technology.
The transition of technology will continue, and so will mobile app development. It would result in more of an easy changeover for users worldwide. Cloud computing sustains this growth which would be reliable for developers across the globe in time management and app efficiency.
You made the right choice if you’re looking to build scalable mobile apps by establishing cloud computing technology. Consider teaming up with a virtuous mobile app development company in Chennai to meet your scalable business needs.