Walkthrough to Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
The QuickBooks POS Error 1330 typically appears when your digital signature certificate is configured incorrectly or is outdated. You may frequently encounter this issue when attempting to install QuickBooks POS on Windows. Users are advised to read this article to get a comprehensive understanding of this error and the different solutions available to fix QuickBooks POS error 1330.
Primary Causes behind QuickBooks Error 1330
- QuickBooks files could be damaged.
- The installation process could be hampered by the antivirus software or the Firewall.
- A virus may have infected the company file.
- An incorrect time or date may also cause this error.
Avenues to Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Avenue 1: Log in as Admin
- Users should restart their computer and sign in using the Administrator account before proceeding ahead with the process to update QuickBooks Error 1330.
Avenue 2: End QuickBooks POS processes
- Use the shortcut key Ctrl + Alt + Delete to launch the Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes tab after that.
- Now, end the following processes: QBPOSShell.exe, QBPOSDBService.exe, QBPOS Database Manager, and QBPOS.
- After that, open the Run window, type services.msc, and then press Enter.
- Next, stop the QBPOS Database Manager service by finding it in the Services pane.
- Attempt updating QuickBooks POS once again.
Avenue 3: Delete contents of the update folder
- Open the Windows Explorer by selecting it from the Windows Start menu.
- Select Windows Hidden Folders from the menu.
- Open QuickBooks POS XXUpdate by going to Drive:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application/Data/Intuit.
- Select File from the menu.
- Select the Delete option in the confirmation box.
- Attempt updating QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Avenue 4: Uninstall QuickBooks POS
- Press the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard for opening the Run Window.
- Enter Control panel in the Run box.
- Navigate to the Add or Remove Programs section of the Control Panel once it is open.
- Click on QuickBooks POS.
- Next, select Uninstall/Change and remove the program from your system.
- Users must then rename the QB POS folder on the C drive once the uninstall has been completed. Change the name of the QBPOSDBSrvUser file located in the C drive folder.
- Then, type UAC in the search box and press Enter to launch the Run Command by pressing the Windows and R keys on your computer.
- Next, select the User tab from User Accounts.
- The account can be deleted by selecting QBPOSDBSrvUser from the list.
- The final step is to restart the computer and install QuickBooks POS.
Avenue 5: Fix time and date in the Taskbar
- If the date and time on their system are incorrect, it is pertinent that you adjust them.
- To do this, right-click on the time/date in the taskbar and select the option to Adjust date/time.
- Correct the time and date. Additionally, choose the correct time zone.
- Finally, launch QuickBooks POS and proceed with the update procedure.
You may also read: fix QuickBooks scheduled backup is not working error
After following the different troubleshooting avenues contains in this article, you should be able to fix QuickBooks Error 1330. If you need more help in this regard, just call our expert at the helpline 1 800 761 1787.