What advantages does GDP certification have for the drug industry?
GDP certification in Oman guarantees that products are handled, transported, and kept by market authorization (MA) or product requirements.
GDP certification for pharmaceutical products displays your dedication to excellent distribution methods and high levels of customer service.
The GDP rules most significantly pertain to the wholesale distribution of pharmaceuticals throughout the European Union. You must adhere to four countries’ strict safety and hygiene regulations for the non-refrigerated distribution of human medications.
Pharmaceutical product handlers in Oman must adhere to WHO safety and security regulations to receive good distribution practices (GDP) certification.
Pharma businesses in the EU, as well as their logistical partners, must adhere to GDP criteria.
Benefits of GDP Certification in Oman: It upholds patient and product safety.
GDP Consultants facilitate consistency in Muscat.
- It lessens the possibility of tainted medications getting into the supply chain.
- Decreases complaints about distribution.
- Ensures that the GDP principles are followed across the whole supply chain.
- GDP Consultants Services in Oman increase customer confidence.
- reduces costly errors
- Oman’s GDP cuts down on waste.
- increases margins
- develop a culture of continuous improvement,
- increases market share
- Participates in, encourages, and aids in staff training. Effectively promotes the organisation
- puts the organisation in a position to take advantage of new market segments and regions.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN GDP CERTIFICATION?
Given the complexity and fragmentation of the global supply chain, particularly in the pharmaceutical and food processing and packaging sectors, the implementation and certification of good distribution practices are of utmost importance to safety.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF GOOD DISTRIBUTION PRACTICES in Oman?
- Quality System through Risk Management and Quality Review
- QRM is a systematic process for identification, understanding, assessment and review of risks to the quality of the products manufactured.
- Regular and periodic quality reviews of all products should be performed with the objective of verification and consistent practices of existing processes.
- Storage and Warehousing
- Establish rules and procedures to uphold storage requirements for medicines and food goods.
- 3. Transportation and Distribution
Regarding the management of such particular products that are by applicable national, regional, and international law, procedures to provide pharmaceutical or food products need to be outlined.
A straightforward traceability process and written protocols should be established to deliver pharmaceutical products.
- Recalls of products and complaints
Concerning potentially defective products, complaints and other relevant information should be evaluated under written processes.
What Makes Factocert the Best Option for Oman’s GDP Certification?
One of the GDP Consultants in Oman offering GDP Certification in Oman, Muscat, Salalah, Sohar, Nizwa, and other significant cities in Oman is Factocert. All organisations in Oman can become certified under the Good Distribution Practices management system by using Factocert’s installation, training, documentation, gap analysis, registration, and audit services at a fair price. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] or visit www.factocert.com for additional details.