In Vedic Astrology, knowing every necessary detail about your marriage is easier. A marriage astrologer is a person who has an answer to all your marriage-related queries. The Vedic systems of Parashari and Bhrighu astrology have certain master principles to answer the hot question amongst youngsters- when will i get married?
There can be many questions in a person’s mind at a marriageable age. While those married are not at peace with some problems troubling their lives. The marriage issues may include-
- Timing of marriage
- Delay in marriage
- Love or arranged marriage
- Winning the lost love back
- Success or failure of a marriage
- Lack of harmony in marital relations
- Divorce or separation
- Manglik Dosha.
- Perfect kundli matching
- Communication problems between partners
This write-up is for you if you are facing any of such or similar kinds of an issue.
Marriage – The turning point of your life
We unanimously agree that marriage can be a turning point in someone’s life. When two people unite, they tend to get affected by the actions and emotions of each other. The influence is there on the mental, physical, financial, social, and spiritual levels. Thus, we must choose the right partner after kundli matching only. However, the marriage astrologer should be efficient enough to check all the essential factors of kundli matching.
The kundli matching helps to know the mental, physical and sexual compatibility between the life partners. A perfect kundli matching ensures that you tie the knot with the most compatible partner to avoid any chances of fights, health issues, divorce, and later separation. Kundli matching can predict cancellation of manglik dosha also.
It is good to know that the best partner can also help keep your business and career in good shape. A person with happy married life usually has a successful business or career. The seventh house- main house of marriage also helps the business prosper as it falls in the tenth place from tenth house of career. Thus, one should choose a life partner with utmost care.
Who will be the best suitable match for me?
We all have certain personality features, strengths, and weaknesses. These inherent traits of ours make us unique individuals. A blissful marriage is one where the couple shares a similar approach towards life, including daily matters.
Your birth chart predicts or gives a clue about the best match for you. The seventh house in Kundli is the house of marriage and spouse. A learned astrologer carefully analyzes it for spouse prediction by birth date. It helps to know the spouse’s personal, professional, financial, and family background, moral conduct, and other characteristics.
When will I get married?
In Astrology, we can predict marriage age by calculating certain yogas in the kundali. The marriage age prediction comes at the top of the resolution of marriage issues. One of the most effortless methods to know the marriage age is analyzing the 7th house in the birth chart. The planets, signs, and houses help answer the query, “when will I get married?“
- Jupiter and Venus are the karaka of marriage, and it is through the transit of Jupiter we can estimate the year and age of marriage.
- The 7th house becomes crucial for all marriage-related queries.
- Venus is also responsible for a blissful marriage.
- The benefic planets like Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and Moon facilitate early marriage, while inauspicious planets like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, and Ketu cause delays in marriage.
- The presence of mangal dosha, Kaal sarp dosha, or Rahu and Saturn dosha can cause obstructions in marriage.
- The influence of benefic planets makes a marriage happen between 18 to 23 years old.
- Jupiter in the seventh house is responsible for marriage between 24 to 26 years of age.
- Sun in the seventh house causes delays and obstructions in marriage.
- The presence of Saturn gives quite a few obstacles and delays.
A careful analysis of the birth chart helps to predict the marriage time with the help of astrological yogas. First, there must be a promise of marriage in the birth chart. After that, the dasha and antardasha of the planets related to the seventh house predict the possibility of marriage. Even the dasha of Venus is conducive to marriage. After confirming the yoga and dasha, a marriage astrologer looks for the favorable transit. The transit of Jupiter is highly beneficial for all auspicious tasks like marriage. Here, Saturn, which is a karmkaraka and is known to bring the fruits of our past lives, is also important. In Astrology, the double transit of Jupiter and Saturn affecting the seventh house or its lord makes marriage happen for an individual.