If you are unsure which career line to pursue then you should continue to read this article.
Desiring a change or rapid growth in your career is remarkable and demandable, but after knowing a few things first. If you are about to speed up your job, then you should also consider its growth in 2023. And that’s why we are here to help you with this list of the highest-paid jobs of 2022 for which the demand will still grow in 2023.
List of Most In-Demand Highest Paid Jobs To Consider As Career Path In 2023:
Data is the gold of today’s technophilic world, and if you know how to play with it to benefit your organization then you can become a part of the ‘Gold Rush’. It’s one of the highest-paid and most respected jobs you can get in India. This career line can witness a massive Jobs Increase in 2023.
- Lucrative job offers with smart remunerations.
- Career stability and future security.
- In India, the average monthly salary for this position is ₹87.5k per month.
- Statistical analysis and computing
- Machine Learning.
- Medium-Level Coding Efficiency
- Data Visualisation.
- Data Wrangling.
Machine Learning Engineer (Crucial Member of Data Science Team)
A Machine Learning Engineer can be referred to as the backbone of any Data Science Team. According to LinkedIn stats, job growth for this position has heightened by 32 percent since 2019. They work with AI by researching it, building it, and designing it to benefit machine learning. Also, sustaining that performance level also includes the job description.
- Exponential career growth with real-life problem-solving skills development.
- You are handsomely paid while having future job security.
- In India, if you have less than one year of experience then the average salary should be ₹500,000 per annum.
- Data Modelling and Evaluation.
- Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming
- Natural Language Processing.
- Applied Mathematics.
Despite the boost in the number of medical colleges or nursing programs, more and more Nurse practitioners are still needed in India. They are in high demand and the future, which means this profession, will likely be one of the most demanding jobs in India in 2023 with handsome remunerations. Though this job opening in India requires a lot of knowledge and pure practice.
- You will always have the independence to work on your own.
- Job security is in high demand and we don’t need to mention the pay.
- In India, this profession is rewarded with an average annual pay of ₹ 4.2 Lakhs and it further ranges between ₹ 1.6 Lakhs to ₹ 87.8 Lakhs on a pure skill basis.
- Advanced pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Physical assessment in critical care Nursing
- Time Management
Marketing Analyst is a sub-branch of Data Science Jobs, but a bit different from the core stream. This is expectedly on this list of highest-paid jobs going to be in 2023. They benefit their organization by mining and analyzing the market data on customers and competitors to dig up a potential insight that will eventually become a substantial opportunity for the company.
- Have the benefit of working from anywhere.
- Boost their creative skills and problem-solving ability.
- And handsome pay.
- The average salary for a Marketing Analyst in India varies from ₹4 Lakh to ₹5.2 Lakh.
- Advanced-Data Analytics
- Project Management and Reporting
- Market Research Skills.
- Experiment Design Experience.
Cybercrime is increasing not bit by bit, but rapidly and so is the job growth of Network Security. Since the pandemic, the cybercrime rate has risen by 600 percent. Thus, it’s the brightest time to make a career in the Network Security profession. With this growing tech era, this profession will be one of the best highest-paid jobs in 2023.
- Job security with skill nourishment guaranteed.
- Career growth is ensured because of the expanding tech era.
- In India, if you are tackling cybercrime while being a Network Security expert then the average rewarding salary should be ₹6 lakhs.
- Secure network architecture.
- Cloud security.
- Threat modeling.
Where To Find These Highest Paid Jobs Of 2023?
Even If you have all the skills, degrees, experience, and perks, there is still a high chance that you are going to ask this question- Where To Find The Job As Per My Expected Pay Scale, or Where to find the latest job vacancies in India? There are many ways to find but the most effective method should be an online approach. No matter how big an organization is, everyone utilizes online job posting websites to contact potential candidates. So you should be looking for job posting websites like LinkedIn, Naukri, Indeed, etc. But there is a twist, these sites have a lot of competition. Approx 70 percent of candidates face only rejections. This is why you should opt for a progressing and low-competition online job site like Bigleep.