Why Does Brother Printer Print Blank Pages – Troubleshooting
By ensuring a smooth printing experience, printers enable you to improve both your personal and professional abilities. The Brother Printer, however, has a lot of problems that prevent it Why My Brother Printer Printing Blank Paper. However, if you run into any of these problems, all you have to do is read this article to get the answers you need. To learn more about why my Brother printer won’t print, see this blog.
What Reason Behind Brother Printer Printing Blank
If you’re a user who is having the same problem and is unsure of how to solve it, do not become anxious. All you have to do is figure out a solution to such a problem. And if you’ve come here looking for solutions, you may rest easy knowing that you’ll get complete solutions from this location. In order to begin resolving your issue, the Printer Prints Blank Pages Brother, you should first understand why your Brother printer is only printing blank pages. To learn more about this, continue reading this article. It is best to understand the causes of any problem before finding solutions. And in both situations, we have your back.
Check Printer and Computer Connection: If your brother printer is wireless and requires wifi to function, an incorrect internet connection may be the blame. Additionally, if you are unable to connect your printer because you input the incorrect wifi password if the computer and printer—or any other device—are not securely or correctly linked.
Check the printer’s ink label: If the printer’s ink is low, that may also be the source of the problem. You may have this problem even if the printer does not have enough ink.
Check the printer cartridge: One of the reasons you can be in this scenario is that you haven’t installed the cartridge properly or that it isn’t of excellent quality.
Check Printer Driver Settings: Before continuing, make sure your printer driver settings are correct. Make the necessary corrections right away if the printer driver settings are incorrect.
How to fix a Brother Printer not printing by checking the port?
You may easily remedy the Brother Printer not printing issue with the aid of checking the Port. Follow the instructions listed below:
- You should first hit the start button on your computer.
- At this point, you must select the parameters.
- After that, you should select “printers and scanners” from the list of devices by clicking there.
- You must now select your equipment and printers.
- You must first select the printer you want to use from the device list by performing a right-click.
- Now, choose the properties option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, go to properties and select “modify properties” from the general area.
- You should now choose the “ports” option and then click the Port that has your printer’s name on it.
- Finally, in order to finish the procedure, you must click “apply.”
You may easily learn how to solve Brother Printer not printing properly if you execute the procedures listed above.
References: My Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Brother