Why testing the colors of products is essential for quality control?
Testing colors is an essential part of quality control since the appearance of products plays a big role in the customer’s purchasing decisions. Having consistent and accurate colors throughout production will help to ensure that customers are satisfied with the end product. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as a color-matching cabinet- spectrum Asia. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that has been designed to test the consistency of colors present in the product. By conducting color-matching tests on the materials, one can easily analyze the product’s behavior under different lighting conditions, as this also plays a role in how the colors are perceived by the customer.
In this blog, we are going to provide you with brief information about the importance of testing the colors of the product before delivering them to the customers. We will also discuss how the Presto colour matching cabinet is useful in testing the product colors efficiently. So, let us get started!
Importance of color matching in quality control
Color matching is important for quality control because it ensures that the products being produced are consistent with the colors that were intended. This process can help to identify and correct errors early on in the production process before they become costly or difficult to fix.
Color matching can be done manually or with the help of quality lab testing instruments known as color-matching box or color-matching testing equipment. This is one of the high-quality laboratory testing equipment that is used to test the color consistency of the product and ensure that quality products will be delivered to the customers.
The Presto color matching cabinet is designed to provide a standardized and controlled environment for users to accurately evaluate the visual properties of colors. By performing a visual evaluation of colors, one can easily test the color differences present in the product.
This will help the manufacturers to avoid any type of inconsistencies present in the product. Thus, manufacturers of different industries like PET, Preform, or other related industries can easily make use of this quality testing equipment to ensure that their products will be free of any defects of color quality.
You can read more about the importance of matching colors before delivery. Now, let us discuss a brief about Presto color-matching testing equipment.
All about Presto color-matching testing equipment
Presto’s high-quality color matching cabinet has been developed to accurately measure the color consistency of products. This quality testing equipment uses advanced technology to compare and measure the color consistency of the product. It also uses various light sources with adjustable settings to ensure optimal accuracy in different environments. Furthermore, it is designed to be user-friendly and reliable so that users can confidently trust its results when making important quality control decisions.
This quality lab testing equipment has been designed as per industrial standards that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct a color-matching test on the materials. This color-matching testing equipment designed by the experts at Presto will help manufacturers in identifying the right color for the products.
Now, let us focus on the technical specifications and features of this quality lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto color matching cabinet
The Presto color matching cabinet procedure has been equipped with high-performance features to make color-matching testing easy for manufacturers. It offers different lights that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct color-matching tests on the specimen.
Below we have listed the features of this quality testing equipment.
- This equipment offers controlled and reproducible lighting conditions.
- It has a wide viewing area.
- Suitable for all applications, that demand color consistency and quality.
- It makes use of multiple light sources or lamps to detect the phenomenon of Metamerism.
- Various light sources include artificial daylight, cool white light, tungsten filament light, ultraviolet black light, and Triphosphor light.
- The apparatus is available in various other designs and specifications according to buyers’ needs across Asia, Europe & USA.
- It contains easy-to-manage light sources with a different switch for each light source.
- An imported hour totalizer has also been incorporated into this testing instrument.
Technical specifications of color-matching cabinet
- D – 65: Artificial light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and a color temperature of 6500 °K
- TL – 84: Fluorescent Light- Pont of Sale Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and color temperature of 4000 °K
- Tungsten Filament: Incandescent Light of 60 W bulb and color temperature of 2300°K-2800° K
- CWF: Cool White Fluorescent Office Lighting with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and a color temperature of 4100 °K
- UV: Ultra Violet Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W is also available.
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct color-matching tests on the materials like paper, textiles, PET, etc. If you want a live demo of the use of this quality testing equipment then give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at [email protected] to know more about color matching cabinet price. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.
Read More- Testing the colors of products